Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2009, 04:42 AM   #1
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: delux free job not given each day

on my delux accounts, in both euro and asian, i do not have the free job option every day. it only works every other day. with the increased difficulty of making kc i need this second job each day but it has not worked since the beginning of the option being made. i have reported this here twice now and nothing is done..................

anyone else?
BASMAT is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2009, 05:15 AM   #2
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

Default Re: delux free job not given each day

Hi BASMAT. I am so sorry this is happening to you. I am not having this problem, but I see that you are on very late (early?) in the morning. Are you checking before the system resets maybe? I know you have a lot of problems with your account. Have you ever called customer service and ask them to check out your account? This does not seem nomal. I hope you get this straightened out. Again, I am so sorry. Good luck!

You know, I was just thinking, some days I get up about 1/2 hour earlier than others and I always go straight to WW. I am not waiting 24 hours between extra jobs every day. Maybe 23 0r 22 but I am positive that it is not exactly 24 every day.

Last edited by NR1991; 11-17-2009 at 11:28 AM.. Reason: add comment
NR1991 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 06:03 AM   #3
I is Terrific :)
Gifted

shichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guideshichi is a golden guide

Hi Basmat, I'm sorry you're having this problem but I've found that the extra game is playable 24 hours after the last time I played. In other words it's not reset at midnight like everything else it's from the last time I play. I hope this help and you get it fixed!
shichi is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 09:07 PM   #4
αℓℓ уσυ ηєє∂ ιѕ ℓσνє
Gifted

Wonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socksWonder1001 rocks our collective socks

Hmm... i'm not a deluxe but i do think you might want to get the account checked out if this is occuring frequently.

The above post says: I've found that the extra game is playable 24 hours after the last time I played.
That is very good to know. Could it be that?
Good luck!

~Wonder =]
Wonder1001 is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 09:26 PM   #5
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Good luck I have to wait 24 hours on mine , It seems to reset after that time frame !!

Schichi is right about that !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 11-16-2009, 09:42 PM   #6

Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true
Margo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be trueMargo is too good to be true

My extra job resets at midnight. Sometimes I do it then, sometimes later in the day, but I do not have to wait 24 hours for it so it sounds like something is not right with your account. Have you checked those accounts to see if they reset at the wrong time, say at midnight for American accounts instead of being on a European or Asian schedule?
Margo is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 05:17 AM   #7
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

i do the job the same time each day so it is not a reset thing but thank you in case it was. and yes ive called them and sent emails and all the normal stuff but nothing really gets fixed, especailly this problem. i have resorted to sending in the ingame form each time im on. that works sometimes but then when idont do iteach day it never fixes it for good. so here i am back up here putting it out there and seeing if anyone else has this.......................... because im loosing a lot of kc.............................. what i will do is keep exact track of the time each day...even though i do it the same hour it may not be EXACTLY 24 hours........ who knows........... i have to tell you though, its getting to be such a drag to 'keep track' of everything like this to proove to yourself that it is as it seems to be................... grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

thanks for letting me know what a solution might be in case i didnt know if i did something wrong...............

Last edited by BASMAT; 11-17-2009 at 08:17 AM..
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 11-17-2009, 11:22 AM   #8
jms40
Gift Guru

jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!
jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!jms40 is a def. WINNER!

This will not help you at all but I DO get my deluxe extra job every day (and don't have to wait 24 hours since the last time I did it). It seems to reset for me sometime between 2am and 6amKT but I am not exactly sure when. What a pain to be having all these glitches! At least when many people are having them, there is a little more hope that it will get fixed. I really wish I could help more and I hope it gets fixed for you.
jms40 is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 03:55 AM   #9
i wish i was a

well you did help................. someone else suggested it may be because of the hours im on. i dont understand why that would be.............. but im on between those hours you said. so that makes me wonder.................. and you are so right........... these glitches are wearying me out and im already worn out to start with, thats why i play on ww to begin with!
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 11-18-2009, 05:12 AM   #10
ell, Hello

NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell
NR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tellNR1991 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by BASMAT
well you did help................. someone else suggested it may be because of the hours im on. i dont understand why that would be.............. but im on between those hours you said. so that makes me wonder.................. and you are so right........... these glitches are wearying me out and im already worn out to start with, thats why i play on ww to begin with!
I always look for your posts to see if you are alright!! How are the N. American acounts? You always say the glitches are on your Asian and Euro.? I hope at least one account is enjoyable (although not always for me!!). Please keep us posted!!
NR1991 is offline Female
Closed