Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2009, 02:59 PM   #1
What is french for
Webkinz :)

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: Deleted? But Not notified? Question for GT,G,GG,GCs.

Okay so I applied to be a GT. I just checked to see if I was on the first page yet becuase that means my application is getting closer. It was already deleted. Don't you get a message when its delted or do they wait a few days? I want to know if it means they are waiting for an available GC or if it is just being weird.
maggalina is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2009, 03:05 PM   #2
♥I love

palmisland is a glorious beacon of lightpalmisland is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: Deleted? But Not notified? Question for GT,G,GG,GCs.

I don't think they do, I wasn't notified =( just try to be really helpful and in a a few weeks or when you feel ready, try re- applying. It may be because the coaches have no more room, and the waiting list is large, or something like that. Whatever you do, best of luck
palmisland is offline Female
Old 05-06-2009, 03:08 PM   #3
Kaykohugs

kaykohugs is just really nicekaykohugs is just really nice

Just noticed the same thing. I know last month when I applied, I DEFINITELY received notification that my message was deleted AND reasoning why (that being a rejection).

I'm sure iif there's a change in the policy they'll let us know shortly...
kaykohugs is offline Male
Old 05-06-2009, 03:09 PM   #4
What is french for

maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!maggalina is the cats pajamas!

thanks because this is my second time applying I applied about a month ago and I got a letter saying it was delted and I need to do ... to get in and I should try agian later
Old 05-06-2009, 03:10 PM   #5
Sweet!!! Im a
Gift Trainee

tyler195 is a jewel in the roughtyler195 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by palmisland
I don't think they do, I wasn't notified =( just try to be really helpful and in a a few weeks or when you feel ready, try re- applying. It may be because the coaches have no more room, and the waiting list is large, or something like that. Whatever you do, best of luck
Good post! They might have just run out of room, and you have to wait a couple of weeks to try again
tyler195 is offline Male
Old 05-06-2009, 03:14 PM   #6
♥I love

palmisland is a glorious beacon of lightpalmisland is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks for the compliment, I'm just writing what I believe
palmisland is offline Female
Old 05-06-2009, 03:15 PM   #7
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

I do know the answer. I believe that when I applied there was no notification. However, when my sister applied, she got a PM telling her that her post had been deleted, and that she wasn't eligible just yet.

As of a while ago, the system that is supposed to send those PMs isn't working currently. Normally you would, but you didn't this time for that reason.

It is very possible that the training area is rather full right now. When I was there, I kept seeing more and more GTs come, and that meant that it was almost time for me to move up to the 'big' GE.

It makes it all the more special to get in when you have to wait for it. I didn't get in my first try either. It took me 2 tries, but for some it takes a lot more.

I really hope I answered your question!

Coley
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2009, 03:19 PM   #8
What is french for

Thanks! ilovewebkinz100! THatwas a really great answer. I guess Ill just wait a couple of weeks and get some good posts in.
Old 05-06-2009, 03:22 PM   #9
Kaykohugs

kaykohugs is just really nicekaykohugs is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by ilovewebkinz100
I do know the answer. I believe that when I applied there was no notification. However, when my sister applied, she got a PM telling her that her post had been deleted, and that she wasn't eligible just yet.
I'm confused.

Are you saying when you applied and were accepted there was no notification, but only when your sister was REJECTED there was a notification? I'm only confused because I know that at least as of last month there was (still?) notification for rejections.

I would hope that, accepted or rejected, the communication was clear and direct, rather than leaving people guessing. That's why I'd guess that the few of us effected right now is probably just a hiccup in the system...
kaykohugs is offline Male
Old 05-06-2009, 03:26 PM   #10
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by kaykohugs
I'm confused.

Are you saying when you applied and were accepted there was no notification, but only when your sister was REJECTED there was a notification? I'm only confused because I know that at least as of last month there was (still?) notification for rejections.

I would hope that, accepted or rejected, the communication was clear and direct, rather than leaving people guessing. That's why I'd guess that the few of us effected right now is probably just a hiccup in the system...
I'm so sorry! I suppose the way I said that can be misleading... I mean, when I applied the very first time and was rejected, there was no notification. There IS a notification when you are accepted, which would be the second time I applied.

When my sister applied she was rejected, and got a notification. That's all I meant. I re-read my answer and I see how that was misleading! Sorry about that.

Anymore questions, you can PM or VM me, and I will respond as soon as I can!

Coley
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Closed