Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2008, 10:40 AM   #11
Just another
Webkinz :)

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: To delete or not delete? That is the question...

i would keep them.
dandogkinie is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2008, 10:41 AM   #12

MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris
MissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck NorrisMissGnomie is better than Chuck Norris

I don't think there is any harm is befriending anyone, I accept any friend requests I get on webkinz - if we don't visit each others houses or play in the arena together, I delete them at the end of the week. Sometimes it is fun to send little gifts back and forth too...

But if makes you feel uncomfortable, you do not have to accept their request.
MissGnomie is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 10:43 AM   #13
cheekeemonki is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by SOSO910
I think they fist saw me on My page and keep asking me to be friends because of all the pets I have, and so they think they will get good gifts.
Look for the good in people... Most people are not out to scam others!
cheekeemonki is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 11:16 AM   #14
Ck the
Gifted

clearkinz2351 will become famous soon enough

I think they're just being nice to you. There's no reason to block them. I would love having a friend mail me stuff. It's just a way of a welcoming friendship. The person will also be kind of upset if you do. He or She spent the money for nothing. Sadly there's no way to send a kinzpost message saying that you're sending too much gifts. You can decide on your own if you want.
clearkinz2351 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 11:50 AM   #15
Holie07

holie07 is a name known to allholie07 is a name known to allholie07 is a name known to all

this could depend. they might think that since you have alot of pets,you might send them a exclusive item for a bunch of little ones. you could block them, or just let them send you stuff. and if he/she is trying to get a exclusive item from you and you find out about it, I would block that person.
hope it helps
holie07 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 11:53 AM   #16
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Keep Them And Send Them A Nice Thank You Letter Every Few Days. If they just want amazing gifts out of you and you are sending them thank you letters instead, they will relize they are not going to use you. if they just want to be nice to you, they will continue to send gifts and enjoy the new-found friendship. If it's the first option, just delete them and block them from then on.
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 12:01 PM   #17
SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!SNOWCLAW is not just visiting!

I think you should be friends with them. They probably just wanted to let you know they were thinking of you. I don't think they were trying to make you annoyed.
Old 11-28-2008, 01:31 PM   #18
Gasp! I'm GREEN!
Gift Guru

lotusfairy is just really nicelotusfairy is just really nice

It could be a younger child who just enjoys sending gifts to people. Everyone has a favorite thing to do in WW and sending gifts to people is so fun for younger children if they have been taught by their parents that it is better to give than receive. Even in the real world, young children love to draw pictures or write little notes and mail them to friends and grandparents. If it bothers you, block them. But if not, just enjoy the idea that you are making someone happy by accepting their gifts. If this person is in fact hoping for gifts in return he/she will eventually stop when they realize you are not going to send anything. It would be a nice gesture to send them an occasional gift or a thank you note. Everyone likes to feel appreciated. I don't think it is a scam. It isn't easy to scam someone this way, and can get very expensive with kc to do so and not many people will fall for it. It is up to you... do you feel bothered by this person? Enough to block them? Good luck with your decision.
lotusfairy is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 03:30 PM   #19
The Cullens love my

Popprincess816 is a name known to allPopprincess816 is a name known to allPopprincess816 is a name known to all

You should be nice, and let them send you gifts.. if u don't want them sell them. If they want presents back and your not sending them I'm almost sure they will stop. Plus it's an easy way to make money. Hope this helped!
- PopPrincess816 and her Webkinz
Popprincess816 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2008, 03:42 PM   #20
The hippie writer
Gift Guru

Ivie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socksIvie rocks our collective socks

I think it's a little kid trying to be nice. Just send them letters back, occasionally a w-shop or semi-rae curio. But, if it makes you feel uncomfterble, delete them and then block them the next time they ask.
Ivie is offline Female
Closed