Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2007, 12:38 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
taximommie is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Defective webkinz...Tamster please help!

Tamster or anybody reading this who may know of a contact # to call Ganz in regards to the defective sewing of these little guys. I noticed tamster you had said you called them directly but I can not locate a Number for them in the US. Do you have that # by chance please. tahnks so much for anybodys help.
I am tired of fixing these little guys... we even had a set of whiskers fall out of ds new raccoon. GRRR!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-24-2007, 12:45 PM   #2
Yuir03
Gifted

dogsbaby is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Defective webkinz...Tamster please help!

Uh... Ganz has a number? Check webkinz.com i guess.
I know there email, its support@ganz.com or something like that.
Old 07-24-2007, 01:00 PM   #3
I rules!
Gift Guru

mom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond reputemom2tc has a reputation beyond repute

support@ganz.com is the e-mail address for help. I have a polar bear I had to stitch up, too.
mom2tc is offline Female
Old 07-24-2007, 01:03 PM   #4
ask for it
Banned
*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all*Posh*Becks*Paris* is a name known to all

i dont know... i though you could get it from webkinz but i guess not...you should try E-mailing them
Old 07-24-2007, 01:06 PM   #5
fergie

try emailing then at support@ganz.com
Old 07-24-2007, 03:12 PM   #6

thanks everybody. I did email them at support, only no response. i also emailed Ganz directly as well as signed the guestbook asking for help. NO response. I think they are getting numerous complaints and simply are choosing not to respond. i hope not but thats what it seems like. The Raccoon issue really irritated me though since there is no way to fix it at all. i am a seamstress, so sewing isn't that big of a deal, but its the fact that they are making them CHEAP, but not at a cheap cost. Thats what bothers me the most. the raccoon losing its whiskers entirely is UNSAFE for young child possibly and that bothers me. They are not even stitched in. They were obviously simply layed insode, its one long whisker and then notted in the middle inside the muzzle. They protrude out either side of the muzzle. The fabric was not a tighly woven fabric and allowed for the whiskers to simply FALL out when he was hugging on it. I was right there when it happened. He was NOT pulling on them. THATS not right!

Oh and we live on the west coast and also get things late it seems. We drove 2 1/2 hours to buy the raccoon and the chocoalte labs and the husky only to have them be defective. GRRR!
Makes NO sense!
-
Dares... about the raccoon...be sure to REALLY check it to be sure they are made well. Check the whiskers well. Also I think the raccoon is a must have. its really cute and soft. Love the fur on it.

Last edited by taximommie; 07-24-2007 at 03:15 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-24-2007, 04:33 PM   #7
ThePsyChic1
Gifted

ThePsyChic1 is on a distinguished road

Angry Re: Defective webkinz...Tamster please help!

It's probably somewhere in the website. I hope you can get your money back!
Old 07-24-2007, 05:24 PM   #8

I really just want the pets not to fall apart. if I am willing to drive hours to get it...then it should last more than a day. GRRR! Its not like my dd or ds will let me exchange them. Oh No....they hand-picked the ones they fell in love with. Although my ds said it bothers him with no whiskers, but he still loves his raccoon. Its irriataing that they are so poorly made and then that the company doesn't stand behind their product.
Closed