Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2009, 07:17 AM   #1
Is Quite Indubitably
Gifted

xanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Decorating??

Not sure if I was to put this in the "help" or in a decorating category, so please forgive me if I am wrong.

Is there a list somewhere of themes that will fit in the "given" rooms that you get for adopting pets? I have 3 or 4 rooms that are just the blank green, or blank purple color of the room when I first got it. I want to give them each a theme, but I don't want to put down un-removable flooring and carpet only to find out not everything from the theme will fit into that room.

Any ideas? Thanks in advance!
xanadu324 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-13-2009, 07:22 AM   #2
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Decorating??

Hello!
All themes fit in all rooms. But you cant remove any of the flooring. But what you can do is buy a new floor and put it over the old one. So its not actually permanent.
Not everything from the theme will fit in a normal sized room. It might, but for the bigger themes i would get a large room. Good luck!
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 06-13-2009, 07:22 AM   #3
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

All themes work in those rooms. You may not be able to fit every item in the room, but all the items work. Themes with less than 10 items should look good in a medium room.

Sorry, I didn't see the post above, it was created just as i pressed 'post'
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2009, 07:31 AM   #4
Is Quite Indubitably
Gifted

xanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to both of you! Reps!
xanadu324 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2009, 08:49 AM   #5
♥Bogey♥
Webkinz :)

Calista has disabled reputation

sorry IDK! just looking around! LOL
Calista is offline Female
Old 06-13-2009, 09:28 AM   #6
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Thanks! Also, the best decorating themes for medium rooms are:
Cat theme
Dog theme
Kids theme
lilypad theme
School Theme. . .

really anything with a few items work.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 06-13-2009, 11:15 AM   #7
same thing
Gifted

HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!HappySsey is the bees knees!

well, i rarely make anything with just one theme, or use every piece in one theme. you don't have to make a certain theme, like i made a nice restaurant in a medium room. i didn't use a theme, just some pieces from different themes or the w-shop.
HappySsey is offline Female
Old 06-13-2009, 09:18 PM   #8
Psykobarbie
Webkinz :)

Psykobarbie is a glorious beacon of lightPsykobarbie is a glorious beacon of lightPsykobarbie is a glorious beacon of light

With my medium rooms, instead of trying to fit a whole theme in, I give each room a purpose: one is a bathroom, one a kitchen, etc.
Then choose the theme you want and use the specific items that fit with that rooms purpose. For example, take the bed and the desk and the storage item from the theme for a bedroom and so on. I hope this makes sense/helps.
Psykobarbie is offline Female
Old 06-13-2009, 09:31 PM   #9
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

I would suggested looking at the house threads, that will give you a starting point. And remember not all items will go in all types of rooms. So if you are unsure check out the link below for where items will go. Another thing that you can do is to place your items then put in your floors and walls. Good luck and have fun.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-guide-505774/
Old 06-13-2009, 11:39 PM   #10
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Buy the items you want, and "test" them in the room. See how they fit. If you like how they look, then put the wallpaper and flooring in. If you don't like what you see, keep experimenting

Edit: As for the "unremovable flooring and wallpaper" -You can't remove them, but you can change them by putting new wallpaper and flooring over them.
Closed

Tags
decorating, help!, themes