Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2008, 03:09 PM   #21
Gifted
superstar5 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: The deal with the Clubhouse and My Page

Thanks for telling us. Hopefully everything will be open to all users soon. It is nice that they are getting rid of the glitches!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2008, 03:10 PM   #22
Taylor Lautner <3
Webkinz :)

pierulz is just really nicepierulz is just really nice

I was just looking and my page is in the news. Why would they put it in the news if no one has it. that just makes no sense to me. I think they should make every account have it before they put it in the what's new section of the news. I don't have it yet. so it's not like i have it and it's in the news.
pierulz is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 03:12 PM   #23
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by superstar5
Thanks for telling us. Hopefully everything will be open to all users soon. It is nice that they are getting rid of the glitches!
I agree. Hopefully by doing this they will remove some clubhouse glitches.

---------- gottaluvjoe added 1 Minutes and 7 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by pierulz
I was just looking and my page is in the news. Why would they put it in the news if no one has it. that just makes no sense to me. I think they should make every account have it before they put it in the what's new section of the news. I don't have it yet. so it's not like i have it and it's in the news.
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. That may be a sign that they will release it to every account in a few days!

Last edited by gottaluvjoe; 08-05-2008 at 03:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 03:13 PM   #24
Attack of the

puppyluv24 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank u soo much 4 makin this thread! I always wondered y i couldnt find the my page!
Old 08-05-2008, 03:14 PM   #25
katelynmarie09 is an unknown quantity at this point

oh thank you! i was wondering why the my page disappeared from my account!
Old 08-05-2008, 03:16 PM   #26
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by puppyluv24
Thank u soo much 4 makin this thread! I always wondered y i couldnt find the my page!
View Post Originally Posted by katelynmarie09
oh thank you! i was wondering why the my page disappeared from my account!
No problem!!!
Old 08-05-2008, 03:33 PM   #27
i know what it is!

chilloutv1 is on a distinguished road

i was wondering why my friend had my page before and now she doesn't as me and my sis do, but my lil' brother doesn't have it and didn't before!
And about the Kinz Chat Plus I was like really mad when it disappeared and didn't come back fir lke over a year and they didn't say anything until now?!
AND i also don't like it when they put something in the newspaper and i can't do it/don't have it yet!
chilloutv1 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 03:35 PM   #28
09WIN
Gift Guru

soccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roostsoccerwow rules the roost

Donation Award 

Thank you! This answers my questions.
Old 08-05-2008, 04:00 PM   #29
Gifted

Glad this is helping everyone!

---------- gottaluvjoe added 24 Minutes and 11 Seconds later ----------

Posting so more members can view.

Last edited by gottaluvjoe; 08-05-2008 at 04:00 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-05-2008, 04:27 PM   #30

Squishy96 is an unknown quantity at this point

I know. But The problem is, Ganz if being really unfair giving it to other users and not us. They should at least give it to us half and half, like.. Half of us try, another half of us try.. Maybe even in quarters of aco****s or something. So it doesnt make it so slow
Squishy96 is offline Female
Closed