Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2008, 01:05 PM   #11
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Default Re: The deal with the Clubhouse and My Page

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
Hi there.

We dont have the clubhouse OR my page on ANY of the 20 or so accounts in my family...

Frankly I applaud Ganz for this testing phase...

A lot of people arent happy no matter what happens...

If Ganz releases a new activity to the whole WW and it doesnt work then everyone freaks out saying that Ganz should do a better job of testing something before releasing it etc... now that Ganz is doing a limited release to test, everone is like omg why dont I have it... well it cant be both ways
Thanks for saying this! I agree 100%. I hope this is what Ganz does every time when they bring out a new feature in webkinz. Rep.

---------- gottaluvjoe added 52 Minutes and 40 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by galpalm
cool thanks:goo:
You're welcome!!!

Last edited by gottaluvjoe; 08-05-2008 at 01:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2008, 01:28 PM   #12
Lil Kinz
goodwilliegirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks, since I was so worried that my computer was being stupid/was broken because I had My Page, and then a day later it, like, evaporated from, the same with The clubhouse, my friends and I planned to meet there, but it wasn't for me! So I was freaked out, since my computer is antique! (literally). :chi::cs: and soon to be !
goodwilliegirl is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 01:31 PM   #13
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by legalcat
Hi there.

We dont have the clubhouse OR my page on ANY of the 20 or so accounts in my family...

Frankly I applaud Ganz for this testing phase...

A lot of people arent happy no matter what happens...

If Ganz releases a new activity to the whole WW and it doesnt work then everyone freaks out saying that Ganz should do a better job of testing something before releasing it etc... now that Ganz is doing a limited release to test, everone is like omg why dont I have it... well it cant be both ways
I can't agree with you more legalcat!! That is exactly what happens!! Everyone needs to realize that Ganz is doing their very best to test these new features for our safety and to ensure that it will make Webkinz more fun and easy, rather then just giving these new features to everyone, then hearing numerous complaints about why it was taken away. Sometimes, testing something is the good thing to do before anything goes wrong!

I did get both kinzchat plus and mypage for a while and they are now both gone, and all I can say is that I cannot wait for everyone to be able to experience them! Ganz sure did do a GREAT job!!

-zingergirl77
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 01:38 PM   #14
Lil Kinz

This is seriously random, but how do you get a picture for ur account? My computer is not letting it work!Hoping to get it checked! (The Jonas Brothers won like a million things on the Teen Choice Award! Including one in the HOTTIE Category! *jumps up and down* Although I'm not so sure about Kevin...But Joe is funny (In a good way) thought u might want to know that!!!!)

---------- goodwilliegirl added 3 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Sorry about that, I don't really like to stay on topic...but anyways, I am glad that they are testing My Page and the Clubhouse! That way it doesn't make problems for the rest of the WW users!:chi::cs:

Last edited by goodwilliegirl; 08-05-2008 at 01:38 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-05-2008, 01:38 PM   #15
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Thanks for everyone's opinions!!!
Old 08-05-2008, 01:40 PM   #16
Lil Kinz

Sorry about that, I don't really like to stay on topic...but anyways, I am glad that they are testing My Page and the Clubhouse! That way it doesn't make problems for the rest of the WW users!:chi::cs:
Old 08-05-2008, 01:41 PM   #17
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by goodwilliegirl
That's okay!!!
Old 08-05-2008, 03:00 PM   #18
Webkinz :)

GrizzlyGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks. i was wondering about that!!!!
Old 08-05-2008, 03:05 PM   #19
allieqcat5
Webkinz :)

allieqcat5 is an unknown quantity at this point

cool.............!!!
Old 08-05-2008, 03:08 PM   #20
Gifted

Glad it helped!!
Closed