Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2008, 11:52 AM   #1
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Default Unanswered: The deal with the Clubhouse and My Page

I have seen numerous threads about the clubhouse and my page , from who has it, to am I the only one that doesnt' have it? I decided to make this thread to help WI members realize what the real deal with the Clubhouse and My Page is.

Ganz has decided to test out My Page on a few number of accounts. Most webkinz world users are not yet able to feature this new area, myself included. Once the testing is done, and they figure out any glitches that may have occurred, they will add the My Page feature to every webkinz world account. Also, many users have gotten a chance to access the My Page feature, but then a few days later, it was removed from their account. This is due to the testing that Ganz is still doing. Please don't worry, soon you will have it back.

The Clubhouse issue is almost the same as My Page. They are testing the new Kinz Chat Plus feature on a few accounts to see if there are any glitches. If they find any glitches they will solve them before adding this feature to every account.

It may just be in a matter of days before these 2 features are added to everyone's account!!

Please rate and rep is appreciated!!

Last edited by gottaluvjoe; 08-05-2008 at 01:39 PM..
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2008, 11:55 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

mjwsr is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: The deal with the Clubhouse and My Page

Thanks so much for the update!
Old 08-05-2008, 11:56 AM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

yeah but still they should give other people a chance to try it out too... my friend has 40 webkinz and she never goes on anymore and she got my page and kinz chat plus and she doesnt even use it...
Old 08-05-2008, 11:57 AM   #4
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
yeah but still they should give other people a chance to try it out too... my friend has 40 webkinz and she never goes on anymore and she got my page and kinz chat plus and she doesnt even use it...
I see where you are coming from, but Ganz doesn't know that your friend doesn't go on anymore.
Old 08-05-2008, 11:57 AM   #5
Adam Lambert is
Gifted

sizemore24 will become famous soon enough

much thanks!
sizemore24 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 11:58 AM   #6
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by mjwsr
Thanks so much for the update!
View Post Originally Posted by sizemore24
much thanks!
No problem! Glad you find this helpful!
Old 08-05-2008, 12:00 PM   #7
call me maggie

galpalm is a glorious beacon of lightgalpalm is a glorious beacon of light

what is it with my page what do u do
galpalm is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 12:02 PM   #8
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by galpalm
what is it with my page what do u do
My Page is going to be a new feature where you can post things about you and your webkinz family, for example you can post your favorite place, character, or pet in webkinz world. However it doesn't allow personal info.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:09 PM   #9
legalcat

Hi there.

We dont have the clubhouse OR my page on ANY of the 20 or so accounts in my family...

Frankly I applaud Ganz for this testing phase...

A lot of people arent happy no matter what happens...

If Ganz releases a new activity to the whole WW and it doesnt work then everyone freaks out saying that Ganz should do a better job of testing something before releasing it etc... now that Ganz is doing a limited release to test, everone is like omg why dont I have it... well it cant be both ways
Old 08-05-2008, 12:10 PM   #10
call me maggie

galpalm is a glorious beacon of lightgalpalm is a glorious beacon of light

cool thanks:goo:
galpalm is offline Female
Closed