Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-30-2009, 02:11 PM   #1
Frida Kahlo is my
Webkinz :)

achapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of light

Question Unanswered: ?daysprune= 100 ??????????

For whenever I look at the-thing-I-look-at-to-go-to-a-website thingamajingy I see this message up on it:

?daysprune=100

What in the world does THAT mean?
Does any WI staff or user know what it means?

Please post if you like.

Thank you.

achapkid :pgn:
achapkid is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-30-2009, 02:49 PM   #2
HONKs your sox!
Gifted

mini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clownmini_rox_your_sox is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: ?daysprune= 100 ??????????

That's strange. Sorry, I have no idea what that means.
Old 06-30-2009, 02:55 PM   #3
sammy578 is just really nicesammy578 is just really nice

that is....unusual!
i hope someone can help you with this

sammy
sammy578 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2009, 03:46 PM   #4
e're all

webkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura aboutwebkinz_<33 has a spectacular aura about

Umm, first you can you take a screenshot of it? Maybe that would help a lot
webkinz_<33 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2009, 04:15 PM   #5

SkyeSurfer is just really niceSkyeSurfer is just really nice

Hiya,

It's not just you, everyone should be getting that, though they probably just don't notice. (LOL I didn't notice it either till you pointed it out.)

For some reason in the code for the WI site right now it says that the page title is "?daysprune= 100 ??????????" Probably just an error in the code somewhere. Nothing to worry about, it doesn't affect how the site works or anything, it just looks silly hehe.

*EDIT* Um... please ignore this explanation. I'm a moron today, apparently, or maybe just need more coffee... *facepalms*

Last edited by SkyeSurfer; 06-30-2009 at 09:22 PM..
Old 06-30-2009, 04:18 PM   #6
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

SkyeSurfer sounds right...but I have no idea why its happening!
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 06-30-2009, 05:05 PM   #7
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

It is probably because of the 8 errors on the homepage's coding
SHOW ERRORS
Spoiler: show

1. Click the image to open in full size. Line 647, Column 20: document type does not allow element "div" here; missing one of "object", "applet", "map", "iframe", "button", "ins", "del" start-tag <div align="center">A special thank you goes out to all of our members who have
    The mentioned element is not allowed to appear in the context in which you've placed it; the other mentioned elements are the only ones that are both allowed there and can contain the element mentioned. This might mean that you need a containing element, or possibly that you've forgotten to close a previous element.
    One possible cause for this message is that you have attempted to put a block-level element (such as "<p>" or "<table>") inside an inline element (such as "<a>", "<span>", or "<font>").
  2. Click the image to open in full size. Line 734, Column 12: end tag for "br" omitted, but OMITTAG NO was specified </span><…
    You may have neglected to close an element, or perhaps you meant to "self-close" an element, that is, ending it with "/>" instead of ">".
  3. Click the image to open in full size. Line 734, Column 7: start tag was here </span><br>
  4. Click the image to open in full size. Line 738, Column 7: XML Parsing Error: Opening and ending tag mismatch: br line 734 and form </form>
  5. Click the image to open in full size. Line 739, Column 6: XML Parsing Error: Opening and ending tag mismatch: form line 730 and div </div>
  6. Click the image to open in full size. Line 1108, Column 7: XML Parsing Error: Opening and ending tag mismatch: div line 35 and body </body>
  7. Click the image to open in full size. Line 1109, Column 7: XML Parsing Error: Opening and ending tag mismatch: body line 34 and html </html>
  8. Click the image to open in full size. Line 1110, Column > 80: XML Parsing Error: Premature end of data in tag html line 2 …03:20, expires at 2009-06-30 18:03:20 -->…

from
http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...Inline&group=0

the html validator
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 06-30-2009, 05:08 PM   #8
rleong

Justin has disabled reputation

This will happen when you are viewing any of the forums on WI, and is specific to your account. At the bottom of each forum page, you will see "Display Options". You must have chosen "Last 100 Days" for the display options for the forum, which will only show you threads that have been posted in within that last 100 days. In order for your browser to tell the server that it only wants the last 100 days, rather than since the beginning of WI, it must tell it to prune everything except for the last 100 days with "daysprune=100"
Justin is offline Male
Old 06-30-2009, 06:45 PM   #9
Frida Kahlo is my

achapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of lightachapkid is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks guys! Thank you Justin, too
achapkid is offline Female
Old 06-30-2009, 09:19 PM   #10

SkyeSurfer is just really niceSkyeSurfer is just really nice

Oops, wow I'm dumb today. Nevermind

Last edited by SkyeSurfer; 06-30-2009 at 09:21 PM.. Reason: Realized my own stupidity. XD
Closed