Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2010, 08:45 PM   #1
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Unanswered: DS Webkinz Game?

Is it really true they are working on a Webkinz DS game? I decided to put this here instead of in the Rumor Mill, if I should've put it there move it. Anyway, I read this on another website, I'm not sure if it's true though.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2010, 09:19 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

DogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roostDogLUVR rules the roost

Default Re: DS Webkinz Game?

I doubt it is true, but I haven't heard anything about it.
DogLUVR is offline Male
Old 06-20-2010, 09:32 PM   #3
Yello?

Footontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonderFootontable wows us all with wonder

I hope it is!
Footontable is offline Male
Old 06-20-2010, 11:51 PM   #4

HampsterGiggles is sweet stuff
HampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuffHampsterGiggles is sweet stuff

No, I am almost positive there wont be one. Webkinz is a unique online game.
HampsterGiggles is offline Female
Old 06-21-2010, 12:13 AM   #5
JBUGGIN

WebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clownWebRegi is cool as a bunny clown

On another tread someone mentioned Nintendo was working with Ganz on a DS game. I hope it's true. What I really want is to get Webkinz on the DSI like you can access Webkinz on The ipod touch. It would be great.
WebRegi is offline Female
Old 06-21-2010, 12:26 AM   #6
God made u beautiful
Gifted

webbieluvr1924 is a forum hero
webbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum herowebbieluvr1924 is a forum hero

There is no DS game, yet at least. I believe there was a thread in the Suggestions For Ganz section that suggested a DS game, but there isn't one released yet.
webbieluvr1924 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2010, 08:34 AM   #7
Gifted

kathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to allkathstew is a name known to all

Someone e-mailed ganz asking to create a ds game. They received a reply saying (more or less) they were working on something that would suit their tastes and really make them happy.

That seems to imply they are working on a DS game, or some sort of game like that.

Personally, I hope they do. Because I would really enjoy a game like that!
kathstew is offline Female
Old 06-21-2010, 09:00 AM   #8
Diabetes Awareness!

Arya is a name known to allArya is a name known to allArya is a name known to all

i hope that do make a DS game for it
and also a Ipod touch game of webkinz (:
i think they probably will cause all the
other online game sites such as buildabear,
club penguin, and all those many others
already have DS games why should
Webkinz be any different it would be
a way to get lots of money (: lol
Arya is offline Female
Old 06-21-2010, 10:15 AM   #9
katt †

cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google
cloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Googlecloverpuppy10 had their name pop up under (did you mean) when you type (awesome) on Google

I highly doubt it, I mean, It's already an online game..We'll just have to see though.
cloverpuppy10 is offline Female
Old 06-21-2010, 11:16 AM   #10
tsb1997
Gift Guru

BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!
BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!BalletDancer97 is a WI addict!

I have a thread about this, I emailed Ganz and they said, "We are working on something and we think you will like it "
BalletDancer97 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
firestar+cloverpuppy10