Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2010, 12:25 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

chicken little is sweet stuff
chicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuff

Default Unanswered: daily kinzcare for week did not reset

Do I need to call Ganz about the daily kinzcare for the week did not reset on one account?

Also, I can't kinzpost on one account. Why would the Speaker Fridge be an invalid item? Thanks for the help.

chicken little
chicken little is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-25-2010, 12:28 PM   #2
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Re: daily kinzcare for week did not reset

Yes would have to call to have it reset

Ganz Telephone: 1-866-WEBKINZ * 1-866-932-5469

are you sending more than 1 fridge? is there anything IN the fridge? I have sent myself a speaker fridge the other day w/no problem
Old 02-25-2010, 12:40 PM   #3

chicken little is sweet stuff
chicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuffchicken little is sweet stuff

Thanks, COWS4YOU, it worked sending one at a time. Both were empty (Thought I better check). But one at a time was fine.

Have tried all week to get Ganz, can't get thru, but will keep trying.Thanks again.

chicken little
chicken little is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 12:52 PM   #4

wahm2joey is on a distinguished road

Regarding the daily kinzcare -- what do you mean by reset? Do you mean that all the boxes are still open with pictures of last week's foods? I had that happen one time and it did eventually get resolved without my doing anything about it.
wahm2joey is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 01:31 PM   #5

camplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of lightcamplittleangel is a glorious beacon of light

I called Ganz this morning about the Daily Kinz Care resetting issue and they told me it is a glitch on their end only affecting world(Server) 8.
camplittleangel is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 01:40 PM   #6
Dark Hunter will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by camplittleangel
I called Ganz this morning about the Daily Kinz Care resetting issue and they told me it is a glitch on their end only affecting world(Server) 8.
Good to know that Ganz is aware of the issue, and that they have isolated which server it's on. Thanks so much for passing the information along to us.
Dark Hunter is offline Female
Old 02-25-2010, 02:44 PM   #7

JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!JustDad is the bees knees!

I have seen this same problem a few times over the years. Look at the PLUS side - you get extra KC as you get 5KC more each day till it does reset.

Each time in the past I have seen this problem it 'reset' the next time server maintenance was performed (once 'luckily from an KC perspective since on the 'problem' account we were getting 75KC/day by the timei it was reset).
JustDad is offline Male
Old 02-25-2010, 03:00 PM   #8
95 wacky Records!
Gifted

dolphin95 swims in greatness
dolphin95 swims in greatness

I must be on server 8 on one acct., because it is doing this.
dolphin95 is offline Female
Old 02-27-2010, 09:37 PM   #9

Penny Lane is a genius through and through
Penny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and throughPenny Lane is a genius through and through

Try clearing your cache. My kinzpost never works, I always get this weird pop-up.
Old 02-27-2010, 11:50 PM   #10
grammiedkinz

grammiedkinz has disabled reputation

That happened on the BF's account. When you click the correct day did you still get the money? If the food was showing did it disappear when you clicked it? I think if you get the food and money that might be all but you can tell them anyway.
grammiedkinz is offline Female
Closed