Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2008, 01:13 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

cheerychick is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Daily Kinzcare problem? Anyone else or thoughts?

Okay, since everything in our accounts are missing; I thought well, we will just stop fussing and do the other daily activities....

So, in all three accounts, every time I go to the Daily Kinzcare tab and click on Thursday; it logs me off. This has happened 4-5 times in each of the accounts.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I also noticed that the daily Calendar question (not the bonus question, the daily question) was a repeat of earlier this week. Although I am happy to see they fixed the problem where every day we had to answer all the questions again and it wasn't saving for the next day.

Tons of problems today; I'm so sad. I even tested buying a cumberbund in the curio shop to see if I could buy something (can't buy anything in the W shop); and it took the money but the cumberbund still didn't show in the dock.... when everything gets replaced, I wonder if it will be there or not? We really wanted those Egyptian walls tonight and I'm wondering if we should buy them hoping they will show up when the problem is fixed or just wait another month or 2..
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2008, 01:19 PM   #2
sporty4144
Gifted

sporty4144 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Daily Kinzcare problem? Anyone else or thoughts?

It's so sad that this is happening so much!
About the calendar question, yes I did notice that, weird...
And about all your issues, try this link:
http://customerservice.webkinz.com/c...utekwhpdgofn9q

I received this in an email from Ganz.
I hope this might just help!
Old 01-17-2008, 01:26 PM   #3

Oh good! Thanks; I'm glad you posted that, because I got two of those emails yesterday. I went and responded to them this morning, then I started to panic that I couldn't recreate the link through customer support and started to wonder if there was a webkinz "phisher" out there sending that! However, i was too paranoid; and i didn't put in any of the secret codes; I put in the passcoode that we can change later if we need to. I'm confident they can break into our accounts since they created them without our secret codes and probably without our passcodes too!!
Old 01-17-2008, 01:28 PM   #4
Ratqueen
Gifted

Ratqueen has a spectacular aura about

I would say that if there's a problem with the server that holds room/dock's items, then people affected by this problem can't do the Daily Kinzcare, since it would add a piece of food to their currently non-functioning dock. Probably the reason why it logs you off when you try to get your Daily Kinzcare -- because it cannot add the food to your dock.
Old 01-17-2008, 01:35 PM   #5
sporty4144
Gifted

sporty4144 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by cheerychick
Oh good! Thanks; I'm glad you posted that, because I got two of those emails yesterday. I went and responded to them this morning, then I started to panic that I couldn't recreate the link through customer support and started to wonder if there was a webkinz "phisher" out there sending that! However, i was too paranoid; and i didn't put in any of the secret codes; I put in the passcoode that we can change later if we need to. I'm confident they can break into our accounts since they created them without our secret codes and probably without our passcodes too!!
Glad I could help!
Old 01-17-2008, 02:11 PM   #6

ratqueen...AHA! Well, thank you! I hadn't even considered that...that would make sense, actually....

Closed