Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2007, 09:17 AM   #11
fireflyblue
Gift Guru

fireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to beholdfireflyblue is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Daily Kinzcare Not Working!

Mine still showed last week's. I clicked it anyway, and it gave me the "eighth day" spiel (and KC accordingly!). Then it shut the Monday tab. When I checked it later, the Monday tab was back open, showing the food I received today, but the rest of the week still is messed up. Maybe this is a bonus week for us!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2007, 09:20 AM   #12
AGAG1234
Gift Guru

kinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all aroundkinzcrazy radiates beauty and kindness all around

Mine did the same thing too! What's up?
Old 06-11-2007, 09:35 AM   #13
PLUS THREE
Gift Guru

Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great
Gram2Four dares to be greatGram2Four dares to be great

Angry Re: Daily Kinzcare Not Working!

Ours isn't working on any of our accounts and bingoz still isn't working
Gram2Four is offline Female
Old 06-11-2007, 09:41 AM   #14
Gift Guru

k2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud ofk2ramal has much to be proud of

My kincare did the eight day thing as well but my bingoz is working correctly it gave me all my tries for the day.
k2ramal is offline Female
Old 06-11-2007, 11:55 AM   #15
froggsie
Webkinz :)

froggsie is an unknown quantity at this point

Ah - and here I thought I might have to start a new thread about this!!! I should have known you guys would find it before me! I got the 8th day visit message and kinz cash. And as I said in the Bingo thread - that is still not working properly either although my three kids accounts are working fine for
Bingo. Doesn't it figure - they never play Bingo!
Old 06-11-2007, 01:11 PM   #16
jrwheels
Gifted

jrwheels is an unknown quantity at this point

Unhappy Re: Daily Kinzcare Not Working!

we are getting the kinzcare thing too. I will try clicking on it though to see if it will still give me my food and cash, thanks for the suggestion. Well, it worked and closed the window instead of opening it, this is strange. And yes, we are having the same problem with bingoz.

jrwheels & wheels394
Old 06-11-2007, 01:17 PM   #17
Mewey
Gifted

Rosiedp is on a distinguished road

Said to me, this is the 8th day you have visited. LOL
Old 06-11-2007, 02:57 PM   #18
Just ask! :)
Gift Guru

xokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of lightxokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of lightxokgirl95ox is a glorious beacon of light

Working fine for me! Weird!
Old 06-11-2007, 08:47 PM   #19
Pugsymugsy222
Gifted

Pugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to allPugsymugsy222 is a name known to all

dosen't work for me either, it is very frustrating!
Pugsymugsy222 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2007, 09:50 PM   #20
ae_girl13

Mine was like that. it gave me extra money though! instead of just 10 or whatever the starting money is, it gave me 45! hmm...???
Closed