Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2008, 12:56 AM   #1
buzz629
Webkinz :)
seashellie87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Daily Activity Screen wont load???

I have been trying to get my activity screen to load but it wont. i can usually check after 10:00 to see what is on the schedule for tomorrow.that way i can plan my day if something really good is there.
Is anyone else having that problem tonite?
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2008, 01:02 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

jkirk53163 will become famous soon enough

Arrow Re: Daily Activity Screen wont load???

It's happening to me too right now but what i do when it happens is this. go to arcade, then from there you can do wishing well and wheel of wow. then go to newspaper and in the top right corner you can click on bingo and do it from there and last you can do the curio shop by going to it directly instaed of daily activities. i hoped this helped.
jkirk53163 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2008, 01:05 AM   #3
crosses
Gift Guru

crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!crosses is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Daily Activity Screen wont load???

View Post Originally Posted by seashellie87
I have been trying to get my activity screen to load but it wont. i can usually check after 10:00 to see what is on the schedule for tomorrow.that way i can plan my day if something really good is there.
Is anyone else having that problem tonite?
Yeah I can't get it either. It happens to me quite often from 12:00 on. A few times it's not even loaded the next morning cuz I like to check before I go to work.
crosses is offline Female
Old 03-21-2008, 01:23 AM   #4
oo Hoo..I'm
Gift Guru

Mater052403 is a name known to allMater052403 is a name known to allMater052403 is a name known to all

Default Re: Daily Activity Screen wont load???

Me too! I usually check on WI when that happens so that I can get any extra WOW spins but the daily activities isn't even listed on here. So, I just do the wishing well and wow through the arcade and go to the curio shop for the gem hunt
Mater052403 is offline Female
Closed