Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2011, 11:06 PM   #1
iamawackywinner2
Webkinz :)

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Default Unanswered: Daily activity schedule is not posted for Asian's Saturday

Please post Saturday Daily Schedule for Asian.Curio Shop Rare & CSO Item Tracking
gomommu41 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-03-2011, 11:23 PM   #2
Diabetes Awareness ♥

hyjitlhd is a splendid one to beholdhyjitlhd is a splendid one to beholdhyjitlhd is a splendid one to beholdhyjitlhd is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Daily activity schedule is not posted for Asian's Saturday

It's on now
hyjitlhd is offline Female
Old 06-04-2011, 12:11 AM   #3
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

Are you able to see it posted here on WI? I still cannot see it. I print it out each nite before going to bed and check off what I want to do for next day. Hopefully it will be up when I awake later this morning.
Old 06-04-2011, 06:36 AM   #4

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

To check the Curio Shop and PJ's Special Item tracking results, there is a section at the top of each forum page that shows what Arte or PJ has. Also, the Asian Rares usually get posted in the morning and is updated when needed. I hope this helps your problem, and best wishes!
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Old 06-04-2011, 07:36 AM   #5
iamawackywinner2

View Post Originally Posted by Rainbow Zebra
To check the Curio Shop and PJ's Special Item tracking results, there is a section at the top of each forum page that shows what Arte or PJ has. Also, the Asian Rares usually get posted in the morning and is updated when needed. I hope this helps your problem, and best wishes!
Yes Rainbow, this is what I am referring to. It just is not there. I have checked IE and FF browsers and it is not posted. Is it on your browser?

It usually always is posted there as soon as Asian begins which for me is every evening.
Old 06-04-2011, 07:54 AM   #6

Rainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all aroundRainbow Zebra radiates beauty and kindness all around

Yes, it does show for me, and I have no idea why it is not there. Maybe you should try clearing your cache. Here is the link to clearing your cache: Clearing Your Browsers Cache

You may want to contact an Administrator to help you with this problem. It may just be WI or it may be your computer. Like I said, contact an Admin for further assistance. Hope this helps, and I give you all my best wishes!
Rainbow Zebra is offline Female
Old 06-04-2011, 08:00 AM   #7
iamawackywinner2

Thank you Rainbow. I have cleared cache and history and rebooted and it still is not showing. I also meant to post that it is the Euro and NA schedule that is not showing up for me. I can't imagine what is wrong. This has never happened before. A mystery.
Old 06-04-2011, 08:18 AM   #8
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Good morning! The Rare tracking thread (just like all the tracking threads) is done by our wonderful volunteer posters. It's not automated!

Thanks for the heads up...I put the 4pm rare up top on the forum and I will try to post the daily schedule for you. If no one is around (or awake LOL!) to update the first post, try checking the last posts of the thread.

Rare and CSO Items
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2011, 08:34 AM   #9
iamawackywinner2

Thank you AuntMary. I thought my machine was not working properly. I was just about to uninstall a updated video driver thinking that messed up my machine. Everyone else was saying they were seeing it. Thank you so much for replying. I do appreciate it.
Old 06-04-2011, 08:42 AM   #10
hut? Mighty Moolitia
Gifted

AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent
AuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talentAuntMary57 is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

Ah think whut we had was a failure to communicate...LOL!

YOU were talking about the WI thread and people were trying to help you see the WW Today's Activities page!

Don't go updating and reinstalling due to a WI thread! Everything on here is WI community operated and sometimes we just aren't around to post!

It will take me a while to type out today's schedule...meanwhile some of our members with Asian accounts will see Sunday's page after 10:00 AM EST (midnight Asian account time).
AuntMary57 is offline Female
Closed