Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2008, 07:23 AM   #1
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Default Unanswered: Daily Activities trouble??

Is anyone else having trouble doing their daily activities today? All my kids get on to do theirs in the morning before we get started on school and get going with the day. My 5 y/o daughter tried doing her wheel of wow and it said she already had and same for her gem hunt? Her wishing well worked fine though. She was so excited that the wheel had changed too and now she is sad because she thinks it is broken like the Bingoz where she couldn't play for weeks because it said she had already won.

My oldest also was unable to do her wheel of wow and the gem hunt.

How weird.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2008, 07:32 AM   #2
soteeny1 is a
Gift Guru

TeenieKinz is just really niceTeenieKinz is just really nice

Donation Award 
Default Re: Daily Activities trouble??

thats happened to me before, i eneded up being able to do them later on in the day, It was very strange though
TeenieKinz is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 07:47 AM   #3
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I will try them again later and hope it works. Thanks
Old 05-30-2008, 08:09 AM   #4
refravert
Lil Kinz
refravert is an unknown quantity at this point

I tried them too and they didn't work for me. Hopefully they are able to be fixed. I will try again later today.
Old 05-30-2008, 08:10 AM   #5
Gift Guru

1girln3boys has a spectacular aura about1girln3boys has a spectacular aura about

So far out of our 4 accounts only 1 isn't able to do thier dailies. I still have one more to try. I hope he'll be able to do them later. He only needs 1 more gem for the COW.
1girln3boys is offline Female
Old 05-30-2008, 08:12 AM   #6
Lil Kinz
wendyd is an unknown quantity at this point

Same problem here. Oddly enough, I have two accounts and on one I was able to do the daily activities while on the other I received the message that I had already spun the wheel/hunted for gems today. Ganz tech help was of course no help.
Old 05-30-2008, 08:44 AM   #7
blessedx5
Gift Guru

It seems to be connected between the wheel and the gems hunt. Out of the 5 accounts only 2 had trouble. And if your able to spin the wheel of wow then the gem hunt is fine but if not then you can't do the gem hunt either etc.

I hope it gets fixed by tomorrow at least. My oldest only needs 1 more gem too for the COW
Old 05-30-2008, 09:09 AM   #8
Bellinghamster
Webkinz :)

Bellinghamster is an unknown quantity at this point

I've only been able to do Quizy's Daily Bonus Question, the Daily Calender Question
, and my Employment Office work. I was unable to spin the Wheel of Wow, make my 5 wishes on Wishing Well2, and Arty tells me I already searched for gems today.

I will try again later, I suppose. What else can one do?

---------- Bellinghamster added 18 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

I was able to do my Daily KinzCare, but I also see that Wacky's Bingoz is again broken.

~the Bellinghamster

Last edited by Bellinghamster; 05-30-2008 at 09:09 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-30-2008, 09:16 AM   #9
Jamelith

Jamelith is an unknown quantity at this point

I only have one account and it was fine. I'm going to be keeping a close eye on this thread though. Hopefully Ganz can get it fixed quick.

:goo:Woogle, the Google is watching.
Old 05-30-2008, 10:25 AM   #10

crazyduck530 is an unknown quantity at this point

I got on earlier this morning and got all my daily stuff done, but now I can't get on to check the Curio. I get the green screen of death again like yesterday

Kimooly isn't happy
Closed