Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2007, 08:57 AM   #21
zifcamb
Gifted

PandyZiffy is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Daily Activities problem

I, for one, am glad to have this website to talk to others about such problems. It really releives a great deal of stress when I learn that I am not the only one expriencing these technical problems. If I didn't have a way to talk to others i would think that it was just me.

It would be great also if Ganz would hear a collective cry from us all and realize what their techinical problems are doing to us!! :-)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-04-2007, 09:00 AM   #22
Gifted

infoarch is on a distinguished road

Aaarrgh. Me, too. Daily kinzcare and job, but no wishing well or WOW.
Old 07-04-2007, 10:37 AM   #23
Gift Guru

LunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledgeLunarKitten flows towards the sea of knowledge

Oh this happened to me today too. I emailed webkinz about it. It's weird, on one of my accounts (i have 2), the dailies worked, but on my other, they did not. pfft.
LunarKitten is offline Female
Old 07-04-2007, 10:49 AM   #24
mommamea13
Gift Guru

mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!mommamea13 is headed for the top!

Every now and then this happens. I am not sure what kind of server Ganz has. You figure, we have over 5,000 members one this website. If all of us were on at one time, it would cause the server to go a little slow. Now, just imagine Ganz and Webkinz World. They could easily have 10,000 user accounts. Wow, the computers would have a time keeping up with all of us at one time. Computers fo experience glitches. We just need to be patient. I agree with someone from earlier, I am glad that we have WI!!!
Old 07-04-2007, 03:12 PM   #25
kmoney07
Gift Guru

Jrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to beholdJrock is a splendid one to behold

Hi Everyone!

I'm a mom just getting into Webkinz with my daughter, and this forum has been amazingly helpful! It was reassuring to log on here and find we were not alone with not being able to do the daily activities.

I also noticed that we havn't been able to do many of the hourly activities either, like "Click here for 50 KC" or "Click here for free root beer". Hopefully this will get resolved before tomorrow's Big Button of Cash!

Thanks for all the advice and support offered on your site!

Kristine
Old 07-04-2007, 04:16 PM   #26
zifcamb
Gifted

PandyZiffy is on a distinguished road

still no improvent.... it has been all day at this point. I was hoping it was a short term glitch..... no such luck! :-(
Old 07-04-2007, 07:02 PM   #27
Gifted
superstar5 is on a distinguished road

well yesterday i did the gem hunt and i found my last gem. so i clicked to get the crown of wonder and then an error message popped up and logged me out. i logged back on and i did not have the crown of wonder (i did click trade for crown and arte said it would be put in my dock) and all of my gems were gone except for my doubles. i went to customer support and they said 1-3 business days!!! i want my crown so bad.
Old 07-04-2007, 07:30 PM   #28
kjheavlin
Webkinz :)
katiegirl1981 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am having the same trouble today. I changed my password. Then, just now, I have not been home and it said I did Quizzy's Blast. There is no way! What is the best way to contact Ganz? I have never done it before. Thanks for everyone's comments, I feel better now!!! Sorta....
Old 07-04-2007, 07:31 PM   #29
tuszewski
tuszewski is an unknown quantity at this point

can i help
Old 07-04-2007, 07:50 PM   #30
smallworld101 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well the daily activites are still not working for me, so i guess they never fixed it.
Closed