Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2009, 04:05 PM   #1
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum hero
kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber
Default Answered: daily activites

Is anyone else having trouble with the daily activities loading. I have five different accounts and I can't get the daily activities to load. I am missing all the hourlies and my deluxe activities as well. Tried the clearing my cache and such, but no luck. Just the endless "please wait", but no matter how long I wait, it never loads. I can get to the dailies via the arcade, but I am missing out on all the rest? Anyone else experiencing this problem? Anyone have any idea how to fix it? It has been like this since the Snow White promo started running. Don't know if that's connected or just a coincidence.

Thanks!
kinzmom1924 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Ritzcracker
Try a different browser. Some work better for different people than others. Lots of people like Firefox, others use Safari or Opera. Internet explorer seems to give the most problems for most people.

I've had to clear cookies multiple times to get the Daily activities. I'll get them for a while, then that "Please Wait" comes on. I clear cookies, then they come back. It will work for a while, then "Please Wait" comes again, and I have to clear cookies again. Make sure that your settings for clearing them is actually clearing everything. A program I like using for this is CCleaner - it gets rid of lots of stuff for you. Another thing you can try is going on when there aren't that many others on, such as early in the morning, or later at night. I hope you get in soon.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-09-2009, 04:10 PM   #2
I Rules!
Webkinz :)

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Default Re: daily activites

I can't do the dailies on either my Asian account or American accounts. NONE Nothing will load in the activities part. It must be a glitch and webkinz world is having technical difficulties.
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 04:11 PM   #3
Summer 2010!

fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!fruit2o is the cats pajamas!

I'm not having this problem.
fruit2o is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 04:12 PM   #4
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

Must be only certain accounts and certain areas. My friend can't get to do any either. Perhaps there are few who are not having the problem. I tried a different computer to.
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Old 10-09-2009, 06:57 PM   #5

memefefe is an unknown quantity at this point

wow i havent had that happen but did you try to clear your COOKIES do you know how
Old 10-09-2009, 07:16 PM   #6
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

kinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum herokinzmom1924 is a forum hero

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by memefefe
wow i havent had that happen but did you try to clear your COOKIES do you know how
Yes, I tried clearing my cache and cookies. Still nothing. It just won't load any of my activities. Guess I will have to call Ganz customer service on Monday. That means I will miss the wheels this weekend though. Man!
Old 10-10-2009, 02:01 AM   #7

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Try a different browser. Some work better for different people than others. Lots of people like Firefox, others use Safari or Opera. Internet explorer seems to give the most problems for most people.

I've had to clear cookies multiple times to get the Daily activities. I'll get them for a while, then that "Please Wait" comes on. I clear cookies, then they come back. It will work for a while, then "Please Wait" comes again, and I have to clear cookies again. Make sure that your settings for clearing them is actually clearing everything. A program I like using for this is CCleaner - it gets rid of lots of stuff for you. Another thing you can try is going on when there aren't that many others on, such as early in the morning, or later at night. I hope you get in soon.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 10-10-2009, 02:17 AM   #8
Bunny was awesome!
Gift Guru

WI Subscriber

I still can't get in to them, but I will try the CCleaner and see if it helps. I use Firefox as my browser, but did try IE to see if it made a diff. It didn't. Thanks for all the helpful ideas everyone!
Closed