Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2009, 06:00 PM   #1
Glambert<3
Webkinz :)

Pearlz13 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: DaFont Downloading

I am trying to download a font on dafont, but I cant figure out how. I am on Windows Vista. Can someone help? I looked on the site, but i dont understand it! Please help, thanks!
Pearlz13 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-24-2009, 06:02 PM   #2

Movin'2Toons is just really niceMovin'2Toons is just really nice

Default Re: DaFont Downloading

I have never heard of dafont. You can try using one of the fonts offered here, but I don't know it it's an option to use another font.
Movin'2Toons is offline Female
Old 03-24-2009, 06:04 PM   #3
Just another

dandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to beholddandogkinie is a splendid one to behold

I've heard of that but I'm sorry to say I don't know.

What are you downloading it for?
dandogkinie is offline Male
Old 03-24-2009, 06:20 PM   #4
call me Ashley. [=
Gifted

FunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud ofFunnyHoney has much to be proud of

I'll be glad to help!
Its quite simple:
1. Go to the site
2. either find a font you like or type one in the search box on the top right
3. when you find a font you like click the box on the left that says "download PC/Mac.."
4. DONE.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:32 PM   #5
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

Oh, I download from dafont all the time!
Yep, first follow what FunnyHoney said, but I usually have to do a little more, after.
♥ Once you download, go to that file. It should look like a stack of books, but I'm not sure.
♥ Right click it, and press Extract Files (And then press ok, if a thing pops-up)
♥ A folder should be appear, open that
♥ There should be a little blue thing inside, click that
♥ Is that the font you wanted? Good (if not, let me know)

Now, if you wanted it for a program, such as Microsoft Word, let me know about that, because there's another list of steps to do for that ...

Hope this helps!
~Webkinzluver321
webkinzluver321 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2009, 07:05 PM   #6
Glambert<3

Pearlz13 will become famous soon enough

What little blue thing?

When I click extract all files,a thing pops up and it says extract or cancel. i click extract right?

Last edited by Pearlz13; 03-24-2009 at 07:09 PM..
Pearlz13 is offline Female
Old 03-24-2009, 07:09 PM   #7
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

webkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talentwebkinzluver321 has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by Pearlz13
Once I click on download, i can either click open, save, or download. Which one?
Oh, click Save. Make sure you save it in a place where you'll remember it.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:16 PM   #8

PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!PugsRock is the cats pajamas!

Pick to download the font you want and then save it. Open the file and right click. Say, "Extract All" and move it to the Downloaded or Documents folder. It's a bit confusing, but if you don't get it at first, try again and expierament a bit!

-Pugs
PugsRock is offline Female
Old 03-24-2009, 07:18 PM   #9
Make a wish to the
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Pearlz13
What little blue thing?

When I click extract all files,a thing pops up and it says extract or cancel. i click extract right?
Yep, click extract. And then, follow my next steps.
Blue thing as in blue file, or whatever is in that folder.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:39 PM   #10
hat Remains.

MysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with graceMysticMist wears the mantle of perfection with grace

In Vista, for TrueType/ClearType fonts, it's relatively easy...

after downloading, open in WinZip/WinRAR

Click "Extract" to Desktop.

Click on File, Install.

Allow (Administrator Console).
MysticMist is offline Male
Closed