Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 08:59 PM   #1
prettyricky07
Webkinz :)

chiarajones2148 has disabled reputation

Default Unanswered: Cute outfit??

I was in Kinzville Park today and I saw this panda with a cute bumblebee costume on and I was curious how could I find an outfit like that. Does anyone know?
chiarajones2148 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2010, 09:00 PM   #2
deedee6
Gifted

lego has accomplished something fantabulous
lego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulouslego has accomplished something fantabulous

Default Re: Cute outfit??

It is a curio shop item
lego is online now Female
Old 04-21-2010, 09:01 PM   #3
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

You can pick one up at the curio shop at certain hours! You have to check in from time to time though because it isn't a rare item so it doesn't get tracked.
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 09:16 PM   #4
prettyricky07
Webkinz :)

chiarajones2148 has disabled reputation

ty soo much as well

ty soo much
chiarajones2148 is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 10:51 PM   #5
you're beautiful ✌
Gifted

Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl
Craftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owlCraftyreader is a wise owl

I have that outfit! It's from Curio I think.. I'm not sure I got it in a trade.
Craftyreader is offline Female
Old 04-21-2010, 10:54 PM   #6
Gift Trainee

magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!magicw is the cats pajamas!

Like the others said, it's the bee costume that is curio shop only now. Originally it was a click and win item. You could click on ads for The Bee Movie and would be awarded either the outfit or honey! There are four pieces to the outfit: antennae, shirt, pants, and shoes. It's not too expensive.
magicw is offline Female
Closed