Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2008, 11:01 AM   #1
PM me to add!
Webkinz :)
areseejay is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Customer Support Glitch?

I don't know about you all, but I get items stuck in my rooms ALL THE TIME! Often it'll be the same item on the same table in the same corner. I have to fill out the little "I have an item stuck in my room" form for customer support at least once a week and get the same items fixed over and over again.

Anyone have any idea why this is or if it will ever get fixed or if it's just the way it's always going to be?

Also, I realized recently that now when I fill out that customer support form that the name of the room and the name of the item can have NO SPACES or they will not accept the service request.

Has anyone else experienced this or know why?

I wonder how many people keep trying to fill it out and are unable to figure out why they can't send the request. Example: when I fill it out my room name has to be something like "BowlingAlley" and the item is "ElectricBlueMaunaLoaLamp."

My mom (who also does Webkinz) tried to fill out a stuck item form and did it all correctly but it wouldn't accept her request because her user name was less than 6 characters. Well, her user name IS actually less than 6 characters and it isn't like she can change that. Any ideas on what she can do? So far she has just resorted to emailing Ganz every time she has a stuck item or pet or whatever other problem they need to fix.

---------- areseejay added 2 Minutes and 33 Seconds later ----------

Oh and one more thing! I noticed today that in the daily activities it had the tacos listed as being on sale. I went to the W-shop to buy some because I was going to make some taco recipes, but they weren't for sale! Woops!

Last edited by areseejay; 05-03-2008 at 11:01 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 05-04-2008, 11:20 AM   #2
I am sooooo...
Gifted

taymeg will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Customer Support Glitch?

I have always filled out "stuck item forms" and they always work... Maybe just keep trying to filll them out, and then they will finally work...
taymeg is offline Male
Closed