Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2010, 08:49 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

amlandefeld is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: Customer Service Number error

I tried to use the listed customer service number (1-888-818-8700) listed for the glitch on not receiving the 3000 ganz store money and it did not work from this area per the message from the phone company. Now, I am out of my 3000 extra ganz money since the 31st is gone. I am new to using this site, as well as, the ganz store site. Is there anyway that I can recover the lost opportunity? Thank you for any suggestions. Hopefully, I will be able to find my way back to here to see the responses. I have been lost before on WI. Usually, my grandson gets me where I need to be. I tried to surprise him with the deluxe upgrade.
amlandefeld is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2010, 09:00 AM   #2
Serving Up Wacky
Gift Guru

robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words
robertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond wordsrobertcleveland is beyond words

Default Re: Customer Service Number error

I used the same # yesterday it worked fine for me. Where are you calling from, I called from the DC suburbs East coast USA.
robertcleveland is offline Male
Old 01-01-2010, 09:13 AM   #3

mommalisa has a spectacular aura about

Donation Award 

Hi amlandefeld. Sorry to hear you missed out on the 3000estore points. Not that it helps now but the number you wrote down is incorrect from the one listed given on the front page. I had to call them also yesterday and the 1-888-818-8770 worked okay.
I just called Ganz and they are open today. They had a major glitch with sending out the free 3,000 estore points email and she was very polite and I received my email in less than 3 minutes. 1-888-818-8770 is direct line to Ganz estore.

Hopefully they give out the points to people who missed out, but either way you'll find this site a wealth of information. Welcome and happy new year!
mommalisa is offline Male
Old 01-01-2010, 12:24 PM   #4
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Happy New Year!!!

They are open today.

Cust Service # is 1-866-WEB-KINZ (easier to remember) & they
can tranfer you to the store, which was doing this correction.

They said they had to be activated yesterday, but never hurts to ask.

Also, e-mail is
webkinzsupport@ganz.com
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Closed