Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2008, 01:54 AM   #41
Webkinz :)
singer is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Customer service??????

View Post Originally Posted by cynalot
support@webkinz.com

I have had good success with emailing them as long as I clearly state the problem and give them all the neccessary information. You will likely get a "canned" response from them right away, followed by another email that will give you a number and EXT to call regarding your issue.

Remember with all the problems that have happened over the holidays, it may take time for your issue to be resolved, but I am sure they WILL take care of it ASAP
Thank you! I've emailed them already!
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2008, 09:12 AM   #42
Do I look like a

webkinlover5678 is just really nicewebkinlover5678 is just really nice

Yea, I tried to e-mail them 100 times, and guess what? NO AWNSER!
Old 01-05-2008, 09:32 AM   #43
these butterflies
Gifted

CheekySam24 is a jewel in the roughCheekySam24 is a jewel in the rough

There is a CS section, I think.
You can always email them.
If you can't find the number, search on google or something to find it.
I had trouble with another game I bought, and google searched for a CS number, and they helped.
CheekySam24 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2008, 10:03 AM   #44
Lil Kinz
stayce5 is an unknown quantity at this point

Fortunately it is not happening to everyone. I was able to log my daughters webkinz in with no problems. They received their gifts and have been able to access their rooms. I on the other hand have been able to play everything, but the moment I try to get into my room, I am logged off. I hope that they fix this soon. The only plus is that I am making kinzcash like crazy and really have no reason to spend it yet. So when I do enter my rooms I will have lots of cash to spend.
Old 01-05-2008, 06:13 PM   #45

Aislynn7278 is an unknown quantity at this point

that sounds kinda like my problem with both my kids account....they can do almost everything...play games and all....go to classes and to work...they can't play DiceKinz, go to thier rooms or to the Clubhouse...everytime they try they get logged off. Now yesterday and today when they did thier Gem Hunt as soon as they found a gem it logged them off.....and it took the gem away...they were both crying...sent e-mails things through the CS inside WW....the one they send the responce to the rooms...hummmmm can't get to the room to read it. My oldest lost 2 gems like this and my youmgest lost one...today she only fond slag.
Old 01-08-2008, 10:24 AM   #46
Lil Kinz
Nightshadow is an unknown quantity at this point

Had the same thing happen to me I put the room as the curio shop and the time that it happened but of course still no response..... I have yet to hear back from my calls and e-mails from Dec 26 about my pet of the month chihuahua that still has no room as of today! Customer service is either that backed up or just doesn't care and likes to ignore you. My boyfriend got lucky and his pug was fixed over a week ago.
Old 01-08-2008, 04:11 PM   #47
Who is
Gifted

pbandj is just really nicepbandj is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by stayce5
Fortunately it is not happening to everyone. I was able to log my daughters webkinz in with no problems. They received their gifts and have been able to access their rooms. I on the other hand have been able to play everything, but the moment I try to get into my room, I am logged off. I hope that they fix this soon. The only plus is that I am making kinzcash like crazy and really have no reason to spend it yet. So when I do enter my rooms I will have lots of cash to spend.

That is exactly the same problem as me! my kids are fine, but I can't go in my room.
Old 01-14-2008, 01:46 AM   #48
Lil Kinz
tazmike is an unknown quantity at this point

2 Weeks Later - Still Nothing. Nothing! Doing This Kind Of Stuff To Kids - How Sad.
Old 01-14-2008, 02:13 AM   #49
SweetClover
Gifted

SweetClover will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by tazmike
I'm with you! I have a very frsutrated edited -year - old that already had adopted a littlekinz and ALLLLLL she could talk about for the last 6 months was her desire for a littlekinz unicorn to buddy up with her Chi-Chi . Now, she is so upset, she doesn't even care to go online anymore. I keep trying to tell her that this will get better, but she has waited too long. The site says we cannot adopt her unicorn because the code has been taken. We folowed CS advise, filled out the form and got a response that the pet is "attached" to her account, but logging in proves otherwise - NO UNICORN! Begged for CS to get back to me - nothing!

HAS ANYONE ELSE WORKED THRU THIS SUCCESSFULLY OR DO I JUST CHUCK THE UNICORN AND GET MY DAUGHTER TO MOVE ON TO SOMETHING ELSE?
I have dealt with a used code situation & it was resolved in the end. I e-mailed a lot & got automated replies. Then one day I got a call from them. They asked some questions, then they gave me another code. Just hang in there. My child was upset over it too, but it took a few weeks. (that was when WW was working well & not all this glitch stuff was happening) They must be drowning in complaints right now, Lol. I sure hope it gets better soon.
SweetClover is offline Female
Old 01-14-2008, 10:16 AM   #50
Rachak32

BubbleQueen is on a distinguished road

what?
i do not get it
but do it any way
BubbleQueen is offline Female
Closed