Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2008, 03:02 PM   #31
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Default Re: Customer service??????

I wish someone from Ganz would actually come and read this thread. It is pathetic! They are going to get hit in the pocketbook big time if this mess becomes well-known! You can't treat people this way, much less disappoint a child who has been the target of a very aggressive marketing campaign!

I am sorry that so many of you are having problems. Ganz helped me through my glitch very nicely, but that was in mid-November before the holiday rush started! I am hopeful that the delays in customer service are due to the volume of requests for help.

It doesn't help dry the little ones' tears though. Kids don't have the most patience in the world!
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2008, 07:10 PM   #32
Lil Kinz
ewoos is an unknown quantity at this point

I emailed Customer Support yesterday and received a reply today. I pasted it below.

Hello,

Thank you for your question.

In order to further assist you with your issue, we will need you to call 1-866-932-5469, Monday to Friday, between 9am and 5pm Eastern Standard Time and provide more information. Please have your account information and secret code handy for account verification.

Your customer service code is XXXX.

Please note that we can only speak to adults over the age of 18.

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support
Old 01-03-2008, 10:07 PM   #33
Webkinz :)

Aislynn7278 is an unknown quantity at this point

I emailed them on the 29th of Dec. I have yet to hear anything at all back from them. As I stated in a previous post....this is very frustrating. My kids have been in tears because they can't do everything that WebKinz promised they would be able to do. And I am VERY upset that I waisted my money on these stupid things if they aren't even going to work.

---------- Aislynn7278 added 2 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

By the way, I have also called and left a message with the CS line...# listed in someones elses post befor....and still nothen. I have told several of my friends that they shouldn't even bother getting thier kids these things because the CS that is suposed to be for this kind of stuff is severely lacking.

Last edited by Aislynn7278; 01-03-2008 at 10:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-04-2008, 10:44 AM   #34
Lil Kinz
threegirlz is an unknown quantity at this point

I have also passed on to my friends not to bother. We have 2..one each for 2 daughters... and that is all we will ever have.

One of my daughters is taking the biggest blow... we lost $1500 KC off the bat.. .when we were buying a bed and a couple other things... it logged us off... come back on.. money is gone..no items. That was fun explaining that we now don't have the money for her pet's bed... which resulted in a late night of playing games for my husband and I.

Now, the same daughter has an antique sink in her bathroom that has frozen up the room.. we have no access to any room or her pet. She is upset about her pet being stuck and about not being able to garden.. sure we're going to lose everything in the garden that would've been ready today or tomorrow for it's first harvest.. now she'll be starting over. and can only watch her sister play with her pet's room and give her a bath, etc.

My other daughter bought a funky girl dresser that doesn't work... we sold it back and ate that KC.. and waiting a couple days.. bought another.. same thing.. still doesn't work.

Made my daughter wait all day yesterday and as a reward she was going to play with her pet with me... well, wouldn't you know the time we had to do it in... the site was down... another letdown.

I understand we are dealing with computers and there are glitches, problems... but when I company is dealing with a product that children become emotionally attached too and know they need to "take care" of... then to not fix problems in over a week, etc...it is unacceptable.. and as someone said.. will hit them where it counts.. had this been a smooth ride..we probably would already have a couple more of these... but there will be no more in this house or any other ganz products... and now I have friends that will not be purchasing them either... it will eventually trickle to their bottom line if this keeps up... and they will have no one to blame but themselves.

I can deal with Christmas being busy... but to not have the staff ready to ANSWER THE PHONE and fix these problems on the spot.. and leave parents frustrated drying the tears of their children at Christmas time again and again....NOT good for business!
Old 01-04-2008, 12:49 PM   #35
Lil Kinz
tazmike is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: Customer service??????

WOW. When I made my first response I expected to be bashed for identifying issues with Ganz & WK. Had I known this thread would evolve like this, I would have simply banned these things from my families life - long ago. I cannot image the frustration of the families that we gave these to as gifts - I'm afraid to ask - so I haven't. Great, instead of giving my chiild the gift that keeps on giving, you gave my child the gift that won't give at all!

I am currently in the double-digits for communication with these people and have absolutely no valuable responses.

For those interested...My history is that I am a custom Software/web/database designer. The simplicity of the fix for these things is a single executable statement run against the database to modify contents of one or a few fields in a record. That's it! Seriously, that's it. And that takes Weeks?

My comfort is knowing that what comes around, goes around. When that fat lady sings, there will always be a special place for those that do this kind of stuff to kids!

I also agree with those that have decided to ban WK & Ganz - me too and everyone I communicate with. Ganz is history in my world and anyone who will listen to me. They sold these toys, marketed for the web world - ironically, it will be the internet that will hurt them the most.
Old 01-04-2008, 02:37 PM   #36

Aislynn7278 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have come to the same conclusion...no more GANZ....they aren't worth my time, effort and certainly not my money.
Old 01-04-2008, 02:39 PM   #37
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

Angel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socksAngel Daisy rocks our collective socks

Wow! This thread is scary! There must be several million people out there saying the same thing! If I had Ganz stock I'd sell it. This is scary! I hope they don't crash and burn before they put out the himmie and the pink cat!
Angel Daisy is offline Female
Old 01-04-2008, 04:18 PM   #38
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

This thread is so sad.....I love playing webkinz,but I must admit, if it isn't fun anymore, Why play? I hope they get their act together.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 01-05-2008, 01:02 AM   #39
singer is an unknown quantity at this point

Can someone please post the email to contact Webkinz? I see the phone number, but would like to try and email them first. We are heartsick here! My 7 yr old son FINALLY earned his Crown of Wonder today, and when he went to put it on a pet, he got logged off and POOF, the Crown is gone from his dock, along with another rare item. The website says the only way things can disappear from your dock is if someone else has your username/password, but that is NOT TRUE! My son was hysterical when his crown disappeared, and Webkinz needs to know they are breaking kids hearts! Thank you for any help!!
Old 01-05-2008, 01:37 AM   #40
Gift Guru

CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!
CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!CYNalot has rep to infinity and beyond!

View Post Originally Posted by singer
Can someone please post the email to contact Webkinz? I see the phone number, but would like to try and email them first. We are heartsick here! My 7 yr old son FINALLY earned his Crown of Wonder today, and when he went to put it on a pet, he got logged off and POOF, the Crown is gone from his dock, along with another rare item. The website says the only way things can disappear from your dock is if someone else has your username/password, but that is NOT TRUE! My son was hysterical when his crown disappeared, and Webkinz needs to know they are breaking kids hearts! Thank you for any help!!
support@webkinz.com

I have had good success with emailing them as long as I clearly state the problem and give them all the neccessary information. You will likely get a "canned" response from them right away, followed by another email that will give you a number and EXT to call regarding your issue.

Remember with all the problems that have happened over the holidays, it may take time for your issue to be resolved, but I am sure they WILL take care of it ASAP
Closed