Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2008, 10:29 AM   #21
Webkinz :)

Aislynn7278 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Customer service??????

I too am haveing problems with Webkinz...and both my daughters are very upset. We were able to get them registered and logged on but neither got their "goodies". Neither can access their Rooms or the Clubhouse. Everytime they try they get logged off. It's now been close to 2 weeks...I've tried both email and calling 1-866-WEB-KINZ. Both to no avail. I am extreamly upset with this. Neither one of them has ever been able to enter thier Room. They can't even add each other as Friends to chat or send messages to each other.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2008, 10:44 AM   #22
beccanae
Gifted
beccanae is an unknown quantity at this point

There is a post on the main page about that the accounts that are stuck in the adoption process will be fixed in the next few days. I was lucky because my account was new and the first adoption went through ok so I put the pet that was glitched out into her room. I still have not received a room for my polar bear or been able to open his present.
Old 01-03-2008, 10:45 AM   #23

We got the adoption process finished...we just can't go to thier rooms or and chat features.
Old 01-03-2008, 11:10 AM   #24
STR0804
Gifted
pyroforyou is on a distinguished road

Dont forget they are giving the free Kinzcash for the inconveniance. Ha Im sure that will get lost also. I wish they would have put more people in Customer support when they knew it was going to be busy.
Old 01-03-2008, 11:38 AM   #25

You and me both....we were able to play DiceKinz for the for the first time today....but still no MyRoom or Clubhouse or chat stuff.
Old 01-03-2008, 11:49 AM   #26
olemiss
Gifted

UMAlum is on a distinguished road

I'm so sorry for all of the kids that are disappointed and the grown ups trying to console them and your frustration. I'm not sure what happened with webkinz, it has never been like this. We too have had days of trying to get on and we had some partial adoptions that have been fixed now. We have been enjoying our other Christmas toys this week and now my kids are back in school. Maybe they will have less traffic and get some stuff taken care of ASAP. I'm sorry all this happened.
Old 01-03-2008, 12:00 PM   #27

My kids don't go back to school until Monday....this is really starting to get to me...this is so frustrating.
Old 01-03-2008, 01:08 PM   #28
Lilyit12347
Gifted

Lilyit is on a distinguished road

My sister was having problems with her new webkinz loading in her rooms. She contacted Ganz via e-mail and they replied about a week later. They fixed the problem yesterday, and of course my sister is thrilled. You could always try e-mailing or phoing them if the problem isn't fixed.
Lilyit is offline Female
Old 01-03-2008, 01:51 PM   #29
Lil Kinz
joes_girl is an unknown quantity at this point

I guess we have been really lucky! Yes, Christmas day was horrid, gave up until late at night and even then it was slow. My daughter had two new webkinz to add to her acct. and I had one to add to mine. We waited until the day after and although it was slow, it worked. Since then, things have been off and on. Most of the time it isn't too bad. My acct. has the time ******* up, has been for a month or so. One day it is right, the next I live in Dublin! LOL A day later, it is a day later! The last time I checked, last night, it was the correct time, but 24 hours ahead It is great for previews, but stinks for trying to daily and hourly activities!
Old 01-03-2008, 02:19 PM   #30
Lil Kinz
stayce5 is an unknown quantity at this point

I am also having a problem. For Christmas my daughters each received one webkinz and I recevied two. I was able to add theirs to their accounts no problem. Their accounts are fine, they can access their rooms and received their welcome gifts. When I tried to start an account for me I can play games and do everything except access my rooms. In my loading dock, I see my present for the raccoon, but not for my poodle. I have been playing games and have accumulated a ton of kinzcash and am afraid that I will lose it should I need to reset my account. I have emailed CS twice with no response. I will now try to call them and see what kind of response I get.
Closed