Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-01-2008, 12:38 AM   #11
RubyRoo123
Webkinz :)
RubyRoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Customer service??????

There are many of us with the same problems hun. It makes it very hard to explain to a child that people are not doing a job they are paid to do. I have placed 3 phone calls and 4 emails since Christmas Day to them. It has now been a week since I registered my webkin....how long is a reasonable amount of time to make someone wait patiently?
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2008, 03:39 AM   #12
ruth423
Lil Kinz
ruth423 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by poulette24
I was able to contact Webkinz via email. I got the link off the customer service page. They did get back to me and gave me a phone number to call. I have not called yet and will wait until after the major Holiday traffic is over. Keep sending emails and they will get back to you.
Somebody tell me what is the phone number for webkinz - I haven't been able to find it. I've had too many problems. ANd lost too much. if it isn't fixed - I'M DONE!!
Old 01-01-2008, 04:50 AM   #13
jms
Gift Guru

jms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud ofjms has much to be proud of

You can either email Ganz or call them. The customer service number can be found on the Webkinz homepage--it is 866-webkinz. You will get a recording and will have to leave a message. Everytime I have had a problem, I have gottem a return call within 48 hours. However, with the Christmas rush, I wouldn't be surprised if it takes longer. For those of you with first time webbies, I know it is frustrating, but it will get worked out soon, and the webbies are so much fun, so please don't give up just yet!!
Old 01-01-2008, 09:32 AM   #14
Lil Kinz
MaryEvelyn is an unknown quantity at this point

I have called and e-mailed and have not heard from them they really do not seem to care. I think we need to call the better business bureau the site is not what they are claiming it to be. We started having problem before the Christmas rush and have not been able to get into my Daughters pets room since the 20th. Have had no problem with Shining Stars, E-pets, or Belasara, sound like this company just does not care.
Old 01-02-2008, 11:10 AM   #15
Lil Kinz
andiejj is an unknown quantity at this point

Going to the BB won't help, go look they already have an unsatisfactory record with complaints out the wazoo. Unbelievable. I still have heard nothing. I have sent dozens of emails, left several voice mssgs and spoken to 3 cust. serv. reps who claim to be unable to deal with this issue. They don't care. They have our money and there is really nothing that can be done about it. All I know is I will not give this company one more cent of my money and will check every toy before buying to make sure it is not theirs!
Old 01-02-2008, 11:13 AM   #16
I am
Gifted

amchandler07 will become famous soon enough

The email take a long time ( close to a week or 2)
Old 01-02-2008, 11:17 AM   #17
Lil Kinz
andiejj is an unknown quantity at this point

OMG... CS just called me. I almost hit the ground when I saw the caller ID. ANyway, she is resetting my account so we have to reregister tomorrow and she claims it will work. So to all you out there - keep calling/emailing ...bug the heck out of them until they call you back. I made her give me her extention inxase it did not work !
Old 01-02-2008, 11:45 AM   #18
BellaItaliana417
BellaItaliana is an unknown quantity at this point

That horrible what is happening to people. To tell ya the truth WW ran pretty smoothly up until the holidays, so dont get discouraged. I'm sure they will fix everything
Old 01-02-2008, 01:07 PM   #19
Lil Kinz
MaryEvelyn is an unknown quantity at this point

Was finally able to get into my daughters pets room. No call no e-mail from Webkinz just finally worked. I am very dissatisfied with them and I hop that they get better but for now I am telling people not to buy them as the CS is very poor.
Old 01-02-2008, 05:38 PM   #20
Nan-c is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by JINGLES139
I have had the same problems. I helped my granddaughter register her 1st webkinz last Wed., the day after xmas. We got to the part where they show you the secret letters and then they said they were having problems with thier servers, try later. I tried later and they said that username was taken, so I tried logging in. We got on but when she tried to go to her room it logged her off. After several attempts I realized she didn't have a room or her gifts. I have sent 3 e-mails and made 2 phone calls since last Thurs. to no avail.
So I gave my grand daughter another webkinz and we registered that one ok. She can now play with both pets. I'm still going to try and get what she is suppose to have from Webkinz but who knows when.
I have7 registered and14 not registered yet.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&

It has been a week today we put in two Webkinz, and a week tomorrow when we tried another.,..
no rooms or gifts on a new account, I have called, written 4 e-mails...
yup we got a blank e-mail..and that fixed it?
We are stillw aiting for someone to let us know what is going on...
My grandson is 6 and a half...talk about being disapointed...wonderful isn't it? I could play games, earned a ton of money..
we ended up with one room last Sat...so from there I bought two more rooms so at least he could play, I send him gifts from my account so he had furniture, but he is not a happy camper and neither am I
all we got is one blank e-mail..
I don't want 500KC saying they are sorry...we want two rooms and gifts for them period! Not fair!
I have one more to enter in for him and am afraid to do so...
I just am disgusted big time
Grandma Nancy
Closed