Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2007, 10:23 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
andiejj is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Customer service??????

Does Ganz even have a CS dept.???? We are having same problem several others are having. We reg. our new and only pet (for my edited yo) day after xmas and got booted out. We can play games, buy things but if we try to go in My Room we get told we can not connect and logs us out. My little one begs me several times a day to "try again mommy". I have tried going through the webkins site for help but either it won't accept my email or it tells me to look in my room for the answer - WHAT????? I have sent emails to webkinz support and to ganz. I called webkins and get a prerecorded mssg to email them. I called ganz this morning and tried to speak to a human being but I was quickly fowarded to a VM asking I leave a mssg and they will get to me when they can. They also state not to leave more then one mssg. We have never owned a webkinz before and my child is edited yo and even I knew that this was rated top 3 presents of the year.... how did this company not get ready for this????? And then to have no CS dealing with issues is just absurd. Had this been any other toy I would have returned it but you can with these things so now I am stuck with an overpriced stuffed animal and a sad little girl who does not understand why she can not play with her new toy. I am very disappointed with this company and sure hope they fix the issues at hand.

Last edited by Karen; 01-08-2008 at 10:26 AM.. Reason: age removed
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2007, 02:02 PM   #2
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 
Default Re: Customer service??????

Aww...I'm so sorry this has been happening
to you...especially being new to Webkinz
World. This has been a difficult holiday for
everyone trying to play there....things will
get back to normal once school starts again.
I would pm you with a customer service code
but you're not yet a Webkinz....you need to
have 10-15 posts before you can send and
receive Private Messages. (pms) They're like
mini emails between members.
They're cust svc dept is usually quite
helpful.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 02:51 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

thesuperkitty is an unknown quantity at this point

Don't worry about this problem, It happened to most people because of the large amounts of traffic around Christmas. Try again every once in a while, and you will get into your account. This problem will go away after a few days when the mad rush to adopt the pets everyone got for Christmas is over. However, if you ever do want to contact Ganz, look under the customer service section of the hompage of the webkinz site, and you will find a tab that lets you leave comments or complaints.
Old 12-31-2007, 03:06 PM   #4
Lil Kinz
tazmike is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Re: Customer service??????

I'm with you! I have a very frsutrated edited -year - old that already had adopted a littlekinz and ALLLLLL she could talk about for the last 6 months was her desire for a littlekinz unicorn to buddy up with her Chi-Chi . Now, she is so upset, she doesn't even care to go online anymore. I keep trying to tell her that this will get better, but she has waited too long. The site says we cannot adopt her unicorn because the code has been taken. We folowed CS advise, filled out the form and got a response that the pet is "attached" to her account, but logging in proves otherwise - NO UNICORN! Begged for CS to get back to me - nothing!

HAS ANYONE ELSE WORKED THRU THIS SUCCESSFULLY OR DO I JUST CHUCK THE UNICORN AND GET MY DAUGHTER TO MOVE ON TO SOMETHING ELSE?

Last edited by Karen; 01-08-2008 at 10:28 AM.. Reason: age removed
Old 12-31-2007, 04:16 PM   #5
Lil Kinz
andiejj is an unknown quantity at this point

UGH! This company *****!!!! Like I said I have sent numerous emails to several different places - webkinz and Ganz. I left a mssg at the US headquarters for ganz and then I called the CAN head office and spoke to a woman in Customer support who apologized and stated they are not trained to solve these problems - WHAT?????? Unbelievable. She supposedly took my info. and promised to hand walk it over to the Webkinz support area and she stated someone would call me back asap .....yeah....better not hold my breath. So frustrating. This company claims to have over 600 employees yet they have no humans available to solve problems??? THis copnay claims to have made 89.8 million a year yet they were unable to get their website ready for xmas load??? Does not make sense. Or maybe it does since these are non returnable...there really is nothing that can be done and they continue to make money. So sad.
Old 12-31-2007, 05:55 PM   #6
Megan1011

due to the many people logging on new webbies, the site has been slow. wait about a week and it should work. tell your daughter it will get better and to not forget her Webkinz, because she will be able to go on soon!
Old 12-31-2007, 07:33 PM   #7
Lil Kinz
whatevia is an unknown quantity at this point

it's a waste of time to try customer service. they're not answering. automated phone messages and emails is all you'll get.

slow is not the point. not working is the point. being logged off repeatedly is the point. a child being disappointed is the point. give it a few days...how many is a few...it's almost a week since xmas and it sounds like the same problems are still ongoing.

personally, i'm looking for a new years bonfire to throw this webkinz into. i've had it
Old 12-31-2007, 09:43 PM   #8
Love WW
Gift Guru

JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!JINGLES139 is the cats pajamas!

I have had the same problems. I helped my granddaughter register her 1st webkinz last Wed., the day after xmas. We got to the part where they show you the secret letters and then they said they were having problems with thier servers, try later. I tried later and they said that username was taken, so I tried logging in. We got on but when she tried to go to her room it logged her off. After several attempts I realized she didn't have a room or her gifts. I have sent 3 e-mails and made 2 phone calls since last Thurs. to no avail.
So I gave my grand daughter another webkinz and we registered that one ok. She can now play with both pets. I'm still going to try and get what she is suppose to have from Webkinz but who knows when.
I have7 registered and14 not registered yet.
JINGLES139 is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 10:28 PM   #9
Webkinz :)
ShelleyJ is an unknown quantity at this point

I am having the same problem. Also my dd's pet is the POTM and she didn't get her bonus stuff for that either.
Old 12-31-2007, 11:32 PM   #10
bb11597
Gift Guru

poulette24 is on a distinguished road

I was able to contact Webkinz via email. I got the link off the customer service page. They did get back to me and gave me a phone number to call. I have not called yet and will wait until after the major Holiday traffic is over. Keep sending emails and they will get back to you.
Closed