Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-21-2011, 04:28 AM   #1
Call me Submerged
Webkinz :)

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

Default Unanswered: Cursed Account?

So we have 2 accounts, one for me, one for my sister. I, have been playng NON-STOP Wacky Zingoz on my account and I have like 9 on mine and my sister has none yet. So my mum told me to go on hers and try and get one for her, yeah? I have been playing on hers for about 1/2 hour trying to get 1 blimmen trophy! I have not got 1 yet, compared to mine, that stinks! And the amount of times I have got even near the 600 mark will have you wondering!

Spoiler: show

Also played it on hers like 100 times! And less for me to get 9 trophies.
Click the image to open in full size.

Oh, P.S, thats just some of the times she got close!

My trophies:

Wierd huh? And still none on hers.

A Curse??? L-O-L
Sponsored Links
Old 08-21-2011, 07:51 AM   #2
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: Cursed Account?

Keep on trying to win the trophy for her.
Old 08-21-2011, 07:57 AM   #3
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

View Post Originally Posted by lazygal
Keep on trying to win the trophy for her.
I will. But if I don't get one for her by the time the Carnival thing is over, I am just going to give one of mine up for her arnt I?

Oh, I also can't, not yet, not while I'm on my DSi, which stinks
Old 08-21-2011, 08:00 AM   #4
Pokemon time!

lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness
lazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicnesslazygal is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by Coolgirl27965
I will. But if I don't get one for her by the time the Carnival thing is over, I am just going to give one of mine up for her arnt I?
It is your choice to give up one of your trophies to her. I hope she doesn't mine it. It is fun to try to earn the trophy.
Old 08-21-2011, 08:47 AM   #5
Call me Submerged

View Post Originally Posted by lazygal
It is your choice to give up one of your trophies to her. I hope she doesn't mine it. It is fun to try to earn the trophy.
Well, also by the time this Celebration is finished, I will have many, and she SHOULD have at least one by then
Old 08-21-2011, 09:47 AM   #6
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

This was a common problem last Zingoz Celebration too, so it's not just your sister's account. Persistence pays off, just keep on trying. There's a certain randomness involved too, not just getting past 600
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 08-21-2011, 09:54 AM   #7
♥♪I'mNotAWaste♪♥

Dark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonderDark_Hunters2 wows us all with wonder

i would just keep trying (:
i've played for over 2 hours straight on my account, and i have YET to get a trophy.. and my CLOSEST hit was 599.9 O_O i was like "WHAT?!" i got mad at my account lol...

but just keep trying! and hopefully your sister will have a trophy by the end of the celebration!!
Dark_Hunters2 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2011, 09:57 AM   #8
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

I'd just keep trying I can't seem to hit it over 600 either, closest was 599.9
I'm sure you can win the trophy!
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 08-21-2011, 10:07 AM   #9
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Perhaps this will cheer you up?

Like the others have said, it's a bit random, and it is a bit difficult. You just have to keep trying. I play, what was it, 122 games yesterday, but I only got three trophies. You just have to keep trying
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-22-2011, 02:39 AM   #10
Call me Submerged

View Post Originally Posted by Amygirl8
Perhaps this will cheer you up?

Like the others have said, it's a bit random, and it is a bit difficult. You just have to keep trying. I play, what was it, 122 games yesterday, but I only got three trophies. You just have to keep trying
Rofl thats so funny

Thanks everyone
Closed