Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2018, 08:17 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

stephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter covered
stephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter covered

Default Unanswered: Curious Clubhouse Question

so, I go into the Clubhouse and choose a room like the Goblin Village. If there is someone's pet right in front of the goblins, I can't click on it. I try and try, but get no prize. I wait and wait for them to leave, but they don't. I go back out and come in again. Anyone else experience this? No big deal (unless I am in a hurry LOL) but I am wondering if it is just me.
stephsmom98 is offline Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2018, 08:37 PM   #2
lnl
lnl is a forum hero
lnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum herolnl is a forum hero

Default Re: Curious Clubhouse Question

No, it's not just you. I had the same problem yesterday. Eventually the other pets moved out of the way and I was able to get a prize.
lnl is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 08:57 PM   #3
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Oh by no means are you alone, StephsMom
Many times and in many games, not just this one. The adoption room, Sophie, Ms Birdy’s Christmas ... yeah it happens to us all. I find if I duck out and go back in I am more successful the second go.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2018, 10:35 PM   #4

rlla knows no boundsrlla knows no bounds
rlla knows no boundsrlla knows no boundsrlla knows no boundsrlla knows no boundsrlla knows no boundsrlla knows no boundsrlla knows no bounds

I wish they'd put a chat line up that says, "Please move out of the way if you've already gotten your prize!" *sigh* I have to go out two or three tries sometimes. It does get annoying. And I try to ALWAYS move my pet to the side as soon as the prize pops up.

Tonight was ESPECIALLY bad because I was doing it very last minute. Missed the midnight deadline on two accounts because a couple of large Webkinz had planted themselves in front of the goblins. : ( Wish people would show a little consideration.

Last edited by rlla; 11-02-2018 at 11:05 PM.. Reason: More detail.
rlla is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 12:39 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness

stephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter covered
stephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter coveredstephsmom98 is glitter covered

Thanks everyone. I kind of thought it was just me LOL

LOL rlla. I know what you mean. I wish they would move somewhere else and realize they are blocking the way. It might be younger kids; but aren't sure. Who knows. I keep trying, but it can get frustrating when you have a life to live also LOL
stephsmom98 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 12:59 PM   #6
(⊃。•́‿•̀。)⊃-☆゚.*・。
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

rlla, I have literally hollered at the offender to MOVE < that's me pushing them out so others can get their prize.
Dixiecup is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2018, 10:56 PM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

I think it happens when people go to the clubhouse, get the gift and then just log out, leaving their pet stuck in the clubhouse.

So to help others, make your pet move away from the goblins or whatever else you need to click on and then at least choose swap room before you log out. If everyone did this I do not think you would have this problem.
marnabear is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 11:52 AM   #8
•| ❣️ ѕoх ❣️ |•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Yes you're definitely not alone! I've experienced this before in all of my years on WW, it's definitely very annoying especially if you ask them to move but they flat out refuse -_-. That's why it was better to choose which room you wanted to go into bc if you experienced it there were more of that same room to choose from.
luvzfrogs is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2018, 01:01 PM   #9

outgoinglyshy is a creator of wonder
outgoinglyshy is a creator of wonderoutgoinglyshy is a creator of wonderoutgoinglyshy is a creator of wonderoutgoinglyshy is a creator of wonderoutgoinglyshy is a creator of wonderoutgoinglyshy is a creator of wonderoutgoinglyshy is a creator of wonderoutgoinglyshy is a creator of wonderoutgoinglyshy is a creator of wonderoutgoinglyshy is a creator of wonderoutgoinglyshy is a creator of wonderoutgoinglyshy is a creator of wonderoutgoinglyshy is a creator of wonder

Oh yes! This is very frustrating. I actually just posted a comment to Sally on WKN today asking if they could add a note about moving away from the host in the clubhouse rooms before leaving the room. I've had particular trouble with the goblins because they are so small. In fact, the first day I didn't even know where they were because I could never see them. I thought maybe they forgot to put them in the room.
outgoinglyshy is offline Female Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 02:16 AM   #10

Ritzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of AwesomeRitzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome
Ritzcracker has been accepted into the Academy of Awesome

From what I can tell this happens when people click on the goblins (or other hosts), and then exit the room without moving away. I've seen my own pets doing this when I've had two accounts open at the same time. Somehow leaving the room immediately after clicking sometimes glitches things up to make your pet stick to the host, and then others can't click on it. I make it a point to move away before exiting now, but it would be nice if word of this solution got out.

I've got a slight correction to make. Just now I was in the clubhouse on two accounts, and the one pet got stuck on Sophie just after clicking on her, and while I was still in the clubhouse, and I couldn't click on her with the other account. So it can happen while you are still in there, not only when you leave.

Last edited by Ritzcracker; 11-05-2018 at 02:16 AM..
Ritzcracker is offline Female Reply With Quote