Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2011, 01:08 PM   #11
Funnystori852
Webkinz :)

boarderlander is sweet stuff
boarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuff

Default Re: curio shop, wow and wshop coupon not working

Bingoz was also sure I played on Saturday & I hadn't.

Sorry to everyone affected. I wish they would give you free-play coupons to make up for things like this.
I also hate when upgrades occur during the Asian hourlies - those accounts really take hits.
boarderlander is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-07-2011, 01:34 PM   #12
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Make sure you open your dock first and the coupons appear down below.
Then go to WOW and click coupon.
I hope this helps and you get to spin.
Or if it is server ten glitch the glitch gets fixed
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 03-08-2011, 11:37 AM   #13

emilynjim has a spectacular aura about

It happens to me sometime too. Usually it is because I was trying to do it about 12:15am-1:00am Webkinz time. It worked for me the next morning. Just be patient and keep trying it through out the day. Sometimes all it takes is logging out and logging back in again. Good luck.
emilynjim is offline Female
Old 03-09-2011, 04:00 AM   #14

Daddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant futureDaddyjon has a brilliant future

I also had this problem with the wheel of wow and with my gem hunt. I posted the following on the doug tracker page. I hope your issues are resolved soon as mine have been. See below:

View Post Originally Posted by Prettybowtie
For 3 days now the curio shop is saying that I have already had my turn searching for gems when I havent. What do I do to fix this?
View Post Originally Posted by lemackids
Good Morning prettybowtie,

I have had the same problem for the last 3 days. I have also cleared my cache & restarted my computer, logged in & out like crazy......so no gem search, no wheel spin, no daily activities area allowed. I thought I was the only one, I guess its just a wierd glitch that only a few are lucky enough to get! Im not sure hoe to correct it, but it isnt something that you are doing, there are more of us having this issue! I guess we just have to keep trying & wait...........
Have a great day all!
I have also had this issue on only one account for the past several days. I reported it 2 ways - on the comment section while I was in my account and then by using the customer service section (comments/suggestions) Webkinz.

I got an email Monday afternoon saying they were looking into the situation. I tried my account Tuesday morning - not fixed. I tried Tuesday night, and it was fixed. I hope this helps.
Daddyjon is offline Male
Closed