Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2009, 08:43 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

JimmyCricket has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Curio Shop won't show me rare items

Logged in and out many times to get the rares to show up. This is the 2nd time since they gave Arte teeth. Even tried clearing cookies and history in my browser.

Any one help?
JimmyCricket is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-28-2009, 08:49 PM   #2
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default Re: Curio Shop won't show me rare items

Well, they introduced a new feature, where there are now 24 items in the shop, only deluxe members can see them all. So you have to log in and out several times before it will show, and sometimes only deluxe will see the rare. Check the top at the forum above the rare box for more info, regarding whether non-deluxe will be able to see the days rare.
bob nws III is offline Male
Old 06-28-2009, 09:26 PM   #3
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

Like bob said, just keep logging out & in. It may take you several tries, but eventually the item will show up. Good luck with this.
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 06-28-2009, 09:31 PM   #4
Eternal Summer

GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!GPX Navigators is headed for the top!

We logged in and out of 2 accounts 3 times and it never showed up. I have another issue so I will be calling Ganz tomorrow. What a shame.
GPX Navigators is offline Female
Old 06-28-2009, 10:14 PM   #5
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

I did have times this weekend that I could not see the rare even after I cleared cache/cookies and logged in and out like 6x, you are not alone
Old 06-29-2009, 09:38 AM   #6
wonders in color

Aimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonderAimless wows us all with wonder

Me too as many as four log in/outs I had to do to see the rare. Other account? Appeared right away. Just a random glitch for now, fairly aggravating especially if there is only a minute left to buy the rare!!!
Aimless is offline Female
Closed