Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2007, 03:32 PM   #1
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: Curio shop took money and no item

Hi,

I just bought a bowling alley from the curio shop, got an error message, booted out and when I logged back in my money was gone but no bowling alley.

Help!
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2007, 03:38 PM   #2
4my2kids
Gift Guru

radacortes will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Curio shop took money and no item

you need to contact ganz right away tell them the time and what happened the information to contact them is on the home page of the webkinz site i hope you get your bowling alley
Old 07-31-2007, 04:16 PM   #3
Gift Guru

charlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to allcharlesthefourth is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by radacortes
you need to contact ganz right away tell them the time and what happened the information to contact them is on the home page of the webkinz site i hope you get your bowling alley
I will try that, thank you for the direction!
Old 07-31-2007, 05:40 PM   #4
shinyshoes1234
Webkinz :)

shinyshoes1234 is an unknown quantity at this point

that's terrible you need to report everything he has done to you i bought a really nice sofa and he took the money but no sofa.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:13 PM   #5
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

That happened to me before. I spent $4000 on an item and I was out the $$ and no item. I wrote to Ganz, with all the info, but nothing has been done to this day about it. good luck hopefully you will get something.
Old 07-31-2007, 07:20 PM   #6
With soccer I'm
Gifted

SOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of lightSOCCERPIG12 is a glorious beacon of light

something like that happened with me but it was with pancakes and pizza but that wasn't a big deal hope you get the bowling alley though
Old 07-31-2007, 07:36 PM   #7
magicuni
Gifted

Diamondgirl will become famous soon enough

It happened to me with the roadster and they said that someone stole my password Not true it was an error so they may not give you the bowling alley.
Old 07-31-2007, 08:19 PM   #8
molly8916
Gifted

molly8916 will become famous soon enough

Same thing happened to us.

My Sister was buying the egyptian tv for 8995 kinz cash when an error came up and when we clicked the money was gone and no tv.
My mom saw what happened and we went around the site trying different things in the help section which actually we found to be very unhelpful.

Finally my mom after several weeks of trying and paitently waiting for help or answers was told to email support@webkinz.com

She wrote what happened and was given a phone number with a code to put in because their system is automated and does not let calls through and when she talked to a man there he had her explain what happened but he said because she did not know what the error message said he could not give her the tv but he did offer half the money back.

Now we were totally happy to have over 4000 kinzcash back because as you all know how hard it is too earn it and its better than a total loss.......BUT it was totally unfair also because no where does it say that you need to know word for word what the error message said.

And also the error message goes away as soon as you click to see if you got the item or are still on etc.

So for everone to remember:::: IMPORTANT If an error message comes up dont do anything, dont click anything until you write down word for word what it says thats the only way to get your item or kinzcash back.

They owe my sister an Egyptian TV

Molly
Old 07-31-2007, 08:24 PM   #9
Gift Guru

CuteCaddy will become famous soon enough

try changing your password
Old 07-31-2007, 11:00 PM   #10
lsutumbler
Gifted

lsutumbler is an unknown quantity at this point