Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2010, 11:53 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

blackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonderblackylove123 wows us all with wonder

Red face Unanswered: Curio Shop Rares- WHERE ARE THEY??

Hey there, well This glitch happened about 2 or 3 times which i have no idea WHY.... Ok, I see the Rare items tracker thing and there is a rare with the time and value RED.... ok, so now I go on WW I go to the Curio Shop and I look in the DELUXE, nothing... ok, that was wrong, i look in the normal one (which is supposed to be the correct one hehe) I look for the rare item and no luck, where are they?! I check the time 2 times its the correct time in real life and in webkinz! Whats going on! Is anyone else having this problem? I cant buy rare items I want anymore just cuz of this glitch!
I hope that they dont put the little car (the one from the Wshop Theme)
cuz I have wanted that since it came out! So does ANYONE know what the problem is? Or are there any solutions? Please post comments, I would reallly apreciate it...

Bye bye, Have a wonderful day!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2010, 11:57 AM   #2

MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!MissSimplicity is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Curio Shop Rares- WHERE ARE THEY??

Honestly I'm not sure what's going on. Webkinz just having a glitch right now. Sorry....
MissSimplicity is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 01:38 PM   #3
hee ♥♥

taffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with gracetaffeta wears the mantle of perfection with grace

well, according to the time, you wrote this at 12:53 but the rare item wasn't available until 1:00...

edit: oh, you probably were looking at the times for european accounts when you have an american account. that's why it says "european rare" in bold white font at the top. you can't buy the rare at the european time on an american account.

Last edited by taffeta; 08-15-2010 at 01:54 PM..
taffeta is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 01:50 PM   #4

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

all the rare item times are confusing, roll over the rare on the tracker to see what time the rare is happening for YOU.
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 08-15-2010, 05:42 PM   #5
Gifted

smallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roostsmallmonkey953 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by MAKroll
all the rare item times are confusing, roll over the rare on the tracker to see what time the rare is happening for YOU.
Yep, put your mouse over the tracker and see what time it is for you.
smallmonkey953 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 05:46 PM   #6
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

You were probably looking at the wrong one. The right one is the third one in the box, this one (for today):
Attached Images
File Type: jpgameri.jpg (10.3 KB, 2 views)
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 05:51 PM   #7

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Actaully she might have a European account lol
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 08-15-2010, 08:36 PM   #8

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Make sure you are using the right time!
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 09:27 PM   #9
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

I just entered the info for Asian above, and it's in there.
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed

Tags
emma!, megan wuz here, small was here :]