Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-14-2007, 05:37 AM   #1
Sepphira, LuvviKinz
Gifted

Sepphira is a splendid one to beholdSepphira is a splendid one to beholdSepphira is a splendid one to beholdSepphira is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Curio Shop Glitch?

I haven't yet seen another thread about this, so I'm wondering if I'm the only one who is having this problem. Every time I try to buy an item from the Curio Shop tonight, I get a pop-up message that says, "Sorry, the sale is over". I checked to make sure that the right time was on the items in the CS, and it is. The Kinz Time on my account and the time on my computer are also correct. I have cleared cache and cookies and rebooted my computer, and so far nothing has helped. I am having the same problem on both my accounts. I have a friend who is in a different time zone (five hours ahead) and she says it's working for her.

Is anyone else having this problem?

---------- Sepphira added 67 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

Okay, now this is just plain weird. I've determined that it will allow me to buy the item in the first space, which right now, between the hours of 5 and 6 a.m. is the Classic Wooden Clock. I bought two with no problem, but it will not allow me to buy anything else from the shop. When I try, it once again tells me that the sale is over. How can one item be current and the rest of them not?

Last edited by Sepphira; 12-14-2007 at 05:37 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sepphira is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-14-2007, 05:56 AM   #2
ttmc
Gift Guru

trailrider4677 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Curio Shop Glitch?

i had problems yesterday it would not load up
Old 12-14-2007, 06:30 AM   #3
SHABURK
Webkinz :)

SHABURK is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, I am having the same problem. It continues to tell me that the sale is over on any item except for the one in the first box. It has been doing it since yesterday. What is up??
Old 12-14-2007, 06:40 AM   #4
Sepphira, LuvviKinz
Gifted

Sepphira is a splendid one to beholdSepphira is a splendid one to beholdSepphira is a splendid one to beholdSepphira is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by SHABURK
Yes, I am having the same problem. It continues to tell me that the sale is over on any item except for the one in the first box. It has been doing it since yesterday. What is up??
Thank you SO much for posting! I was really starting to think I was the only person who was experiencing this problem. The first time I noticed it was right before the site went down for the 2 a.m. update (or whatever it is they do every night when they take the site down...lol). I wish I knew what the problem was. It doesn't seem to be affecting everyone or there would be half a dozen threads about it.
Old 12-14-2007, 10:05 AM   #5
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

I can't buy anything this morning...not
even the one in the box. Now I don't feel
so bad about missing the Fountain yesterday..
I couldn't have bought it anyway! lol
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 12-14-2007, 12:59 PM   #6
justjan602
Webkinz :)

gillian602 is an unknown quantity at this point

i am having the same problem! i'm trying to get one of the helmets and it keeps telling the sale is over! the sale is from 12 to 1 and it was only 10 after 12........i've tried logging off and coming back in but it keeps telling me the same thing!
gillian602 is offline Female
Old 12-14-2007, 01:33 PM   #7
Sepphira, LuvviKinz
Gifted

Evidently, being able to buy the one in the first box was a one-time thing. I tried it again the next hour, and it didn't work.

Now I'm also having trouble with not being able to get into my house. I would be willing to bet that it has something to do with the Arte Fact Plushies that I bought that were just a blank picture in my dock. I thought they might be the cause of the problem I was having in the CS, so I put them into one of my rooms, where they appeared as blue boxes. Now I can't get into any of my rooms because that was the last room I was in. When I click the My Room button, it starts to load and then hangs for a long time. Then I finally get a pop-up error message that says, "Oops...I am sorry, we had trouble loading a required file. Please try again".
Old 12-14-2007, 03:00 PM   #8
Lil Kinz
spindoc is an unknown quantity at this point

It has nothing to do with the Arte plush toy, I don't have one and I can't purchase anything either.
Old 12-14-2007, 05:34 PM   #9
Sepphira, LuvviKinz
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by spindoc
It has nothing to do with the Arte plush toy, I don't have one and I can't purchase anything either.
The problem with the Curio Shop doesn't have anything to do with the plushes, but the one that was keeping me out of my house did. I wasn't able to get in until just a little while ago, and when I did, I found that the Arte Fact plushes do have a graphic now. I still can't buy anything from the CS, but at least I can get into my house and all my plants won't die now.
Old 12-14-2007, 07:57 PM   #10
xorelox
Gifted

xorelox is on a distinguished road

that happens to me sometimes... unfortunately we will have to live with all of the webkinz glitches until they are fixed!!
xorelox is offline Female
Closed