Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2008, 08:42 PM   #1
I & MOPS member
Webkinz :)

freebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: CS help for POTM (blah blah)

So I recieved a call from cs today, and yes she was very nice and told me alot of potm loot bags did not happen and she promised by the end of her shift I would have them in my dock. This was at 3:40 ish in florida. well here it is 9:37 and nothing new.... hummmmmm. She was able to resolve some stuck fall place settings I had so I guess I should be happy, however Sir pugginz is not he still wants his loot. I wonder if she works a 12 hr shift there....
freebee diva is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2008, 08:54 PM   #2
Ballerinas are
Gifted

CatPrincess95 is a glorious beacon of lightCatPrincess95 is a glorious beacon of lightCatPrincess95 is a glorious beacon of light

Default Re: CS help for POTM (blah blah)

Well I hope you get your loot bag soon! I have a pug but I didn't adopt him this month, so I just get the extra Activities!
CatPrincess95 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 08:59 PM   #3
Proud to be
Gift Guru

Flicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of lightFlicka28 is a glorious beacon of light

I hate when cs people tell you they will do something but never do. It is so frustrating. Ganz was better at dealing with issues before now they seem to say what you want to hear just to get you off the phone. I love your pugs name!! Sir Pugginz is just too cute!!
Flicka28 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 11:51 PM   #4

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

you know that Great Pumpkin has been up to his old Tricks again !Click the image to open in full size.
hopefully it you stuff will be in your dock in the morning.
a3doglife is offline Female
Old 10-23-2008, 11:58 PM   #5
icked Awesome

Melissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant futureMelissa30067 has a brilliant future

I hope you wake up and have your stuff in your dock tomorrow! I am sorry she didnt keep her promise to you, but hopefully it will be resolved soon
Melissa30067 is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 12:12 AM   #6
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by freebee diva
So I recieved a call from cs today, and yes she was very nice and told me alot of potm loot bags did not happen and she promised by the end of her shift I would have them in my dock. This was at 3:40 ish in florida. well here it is 9:37 and nothing new.... hummmmmm. She was able to resolve some stuck fall place settings I had so I guess I should be happy, however Sir pugginz is not he still wants his loot. I wonder if she works a 12 hr shift there....
Please give us an update tomorrow - I have found that CS has been very helpful for us, and have followed through on every call I have made (it has only been two, lol!). Did they give you a case number, or anything like that? I would think that, if you at least had a name, you could call back tomorrow if your items aren't there. Good luck - I do hope you get your things!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 12:51 AM   #7
ask please!

Goldalynn has a spectacular aura about

oh no! well, hopefully you'll get it tomorrow...but congrats on the potm!
Goldalynn is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 05:03 AM   #8
I & MOPS member

freebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to allfreebee diva is a name known to all

Thanks you my son named him. Yes it seemd alot of cs companies are going the way of just being yes men/women just to get to thier next call.

View Post Originally Posted by Flicka28
I hate when cs people tell you they will do something but never do. It is so frustrating. Ganz was better at dealing with issues before now they seem to say what you want to hear just to get you off the phone. I love your pugs name!! Sir Pugginz is just too cute!!
---------- freebee diva added 2 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

Thanks I hope so to. unfortunitly it's 6:04 am my time and I still can not get in to my american accounts been trying since 5:30 am.
I love your smiley pix.
View Post Originally Posted by Flicka28
View Post Originally Posted by a3doglife
you know that Great Pumpkin has been up to his old Tricks again !Click the image to open in full size.
hopefully it you stuff will be in your dock in the morning.

Last edited by freebee diva; 10-24-2008 at 05:03 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-24-2008, 05:14 AM   #9
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by freebee diva
Thanks you my son named him. Yes it seemd alot of cs companies are going the way of just being yes men/women just to get to thier next call.

I feel the same way... there are a couple really really nice reps that have helped us whenever mine or my sons account had something wrong with it... then there are the people that just can't wait to get you off the phone.

If you don't get the item and the loot, call back... If you remember the womans name you spoke with, tell the new rep what she told you.. I always take names
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 10-24-2008, 09:38 AM   #10
I & MOPS member

Here is my update. After I was finally able to get into my account this morning I was very surprised and pleased. The Cs rep. must have a 12 hr shift. Mr. Pugginz received a wish token and the Party machine (my son loves the noise makers. Balloon machine, Star thrower, and now his party machine) My son stated we have to have a party room now, Let's see a hippo named Party Girl? I'll have to think about it....
Closed