Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2010, 04:23 PM   #31
Webkinz :)
pesto is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Persian floor

View Post Originally Posted by lightning bolt
Maybe if it is not the catch, it could be the server your on. I know when the wheel of wow had the jackets, it was not in my dock, but it was it just wasn't visible from my end. It was just my account and the techs took care of it. Maybe it is the same problem? Good luck!
Thanks for the offers of help, whatever it is, the hour has passed now.

Funny, if it was the cache, it didn't keep me from buying other items. Very selective cache problem.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-31-2010, 04:24 PM   #32
Banned
MissPuppy is a WI addict!
MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!MissPuppy is a WI addict!

You'll probably need to clear your catche. I bought my flooring during 4:17-ish and put it in my room and it worked perfectly.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:55 PM   #33
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: Critical Persian Flooring

Nope sorry Webkinz_Lovers that did not happen for me. I bought the box on my European account and then cleared my cache and they were not in my dock. Then when it came 4KT on American Accounts I cleared my cache again and tried three other accounts and still blank boxes and nothing in the dock after purchasing and having the KC taken out of the accounts.
gamesareks is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 11:00 PM   #34
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by bubblebum22
then maybe im not clearing my cache how do i do that?
It is different for every browser. There is instructions in the top of the somebody help forum, or go to the main webkinz page. Look for Technical help > how do I clear my cache? Find your browser and follow the instructions. I hope it works for you. I guess it's not working for everyone.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Old 03-31-2010, 11:02 PM   #35
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

I did the same bought it but did not see it after i cleaned out my stuff it showed up on all my accounts i have. Good luck yours should show up also.
Old 03-31-2010, 11:25 PM   #36

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

I traded for the floor today in the clubhouse. I couldn't see it in the trading box, but it was from a friend who wouldn't cheat me so I know that's what I was given-plus she told me what it looked like. And I could see there was something there because it showed the happy/sad trading face underneath the empty spot. I went ahead and traded because I figured it would show up on my dock after I logged out and back in or cleared my cache. It's not showing up in my dock as a blank box or anything. I hope it shows up eventually because I traded good items for it since I missed it. If it didn't show up and never does, would this be something I could call Ganz about? Or should I consider it a loss?
Old 04-01-2010, 12:29 AM   #37
Live,Love,Laugh

gamesareks is an unparalleled talent
gamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talentgamesareks is an unparalleled talent

View Post Originally Posted by tarayvonne
I traded for the floor today in the clubhouse. I couldn't see it in the trading box, but it was from a friend who wouldn't cheat me so I know that's what I was given-plus she told me what it looked like. And I could see there was something there because it showed the happy/sad trading face underneath the empty spot. I went ahead and traded because I figured it would show up on my dock after I logged out and back in or cleared my cache. It's not showing up in my dock as a blank box or anything. I hope it shows up eventually because I traded good items for it since I missed it. If it didn't show up and never does, would this be something I could call Ganz about? Or should I consider it a loss?

I don't know about you but if ours do not show up in our docks tomorrow I will be calling Ganz because we have four account and if you take 1200 kc and x that by 4 you have 4800 kc lost and that to me is unacceptable. Here is Ganz customer service number just in case you don't have it: 1-866-932-5469. Good luck I hope all those who bought the blank boxes like we did get the persian palace flooring soon.
gamesareks is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 12:35 AM   #38

donnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clowndonnyosmond is cool as a bunny clown

sorry that happen to you
donnyosmond is offline Female
Old 04-01-2010, 07:29 AM   #39

tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible
tarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossibletarayvonne challenges the impossible

Thanks for the information gamesareks, I'll go ahead and call. I don't know though, previous calls to Ganz customer service have not gone all that well. Usually I get someone who sounds bored and basically tells me there's nothing they can do. Only one time out of four different calls over the three years or so I've been on Webkinz has the rep ever actually ****ed me on something. And they were not silly calls that wasted their time, I had a few serious problems that were worth calling over. The last one was because I had a sign-in message that my account had been permanently banned for breaking user agreement and gave a number to call. I wasn't actually banned, the rep told me. I just needed to change my username because it had part of my real name in it. I had spent the weekend waiting for business hours to call them thinking I had lost everything I had. It was a long and sad weekend, and for nothing. Sometimes I just don't understand the way Ganz does things.
Old 04-01-2010, 08:17 AM   #40

mombraun is on a distinguished road

Default Curio Shop - Persian Palace Flooring seen as Undefined

Yesterday the Persian Palace Flooring appeared in the Curio shop as Undefined. I was able to select it took off the correct amount of money for the item, but I didn't receive anything in my dock.
Closed