Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2011, 04:14 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Angry Answered: Creepy Spider Web Game Problem - HELP!!

I just did tasks 1 & 2. I saw this by Dixiecup on the Read More about the event (see below). I just played CandyBash2 & got over the 30KC needed but when I went back to my pet's room, Task 3 wasn't checked off. Can anyone help me?
The last paragraph says other games can be plaqyed.
suzee
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Webkinz Halloween Mission Tomorrow, Sneak Peek at Final Prizes!
Submitted by Dixiecup on Thu, 10/27/2011 - 2:20pm.
Yes, you do, but you don't have to change into it if your pet is already wearing one if you are going to show it off at the Kinzville park.

And you only have to buy ONE complete three piece outfit, not all of them [IMG]aoldb://mail/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/IMG]

OH and you can mix it up when you have to feed the pets the chocolate bars and supermega toothbusters.. If you have more than one hungry pet you can feed them all some. YOu want your pet to be fairly empty otherwise, when you feed them or you will have to wait a while to finish that last step.

Also with the games, you don't have to get 2000 points in Candy Bash, 30 Kinzcash in Candy Bash2 or 2000 points in Home Before Dark all in one sitting, you can do that in as many times as it takes to accumulate those points or Kinzcash.

suzee is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by AuntietoEW
View Post Originally Posted by suzee
I just did tasks 1 & 2. I saw this by Dixiecup on the Read More about the event (see below). I just played CandyBash2 & got over the 30KC needed but when I went back to my pet's room, Task 3 wasn't checked off. Can anyone help me?
suzee
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, you do, but you don't have to change into it if your pet is already wearing one if you are going to show it off at the Kinzville park.

And you only have to buy ONE complete three piece outfit, not all of them [IMG]aoldb://mail/forum/images/smilies/wink.gif[/IMG]

OH and you can mix it up when you have to feed the pets the chocolate bars and supermega toothbusters.. If you have more than one hungry pet you can feed them all some. YOu want your pet to be fairly empty otherwise, when you feed them or you will have to wait a while to finish that last step.

Also with the games, you don't have to get 2000 points in Candy Bash, 30 Kinzcash in Candy Bash2 or 2000 points in Home Before Dark all in one sitting, you can do that in as many times as it takes to accumulate those points or Kinzcash.

Hi Suzee,
I was confused by this post, too. Dixiecup was saying that each game assignment does not need to be done in one game. Keep on reading.

For the first Halloween challenge you need to earn 2000 points in Candy Bash. Substitute games are not allowed. For my first account, it took me 15 games of Candy Bash to earn 2000 points. Can I tell I am no good at this game?

After you complete level 1, you will be given 3 new tasks to do. Level 2 does have an assignment to win 30 Kinzcash in Candy Bash 2. You can do this in several games. Your total kinzcash earned will be shown when you go to your pet's room and click on the spider web.

Level 3 does have a task of earning 2000 points in "Home Before Dark". You can do this in several games.

There are prizes for completing each of the three levels. Each level can be done in any order, but you can not do tasks for a future level and have it count to winning the challenge. You will need to do the level 2 "Candy Bash 2" challenge once you have graduated from level 1.

Good luck to you!

((Hugs))
Auntie
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2011, 04:26 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: Creepy Spider Web Game Problem - HELP!!

Hmm, I didn't play Candy Bash 2, I played Candy Bash. At the end (my score was 2328) of the game, a window popped up saying I had complete the task and won the prizes.
Maybe try playing Candy Bash?
Good luck!
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2011, 05:12 PM   #3
Gift Guru

tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness
tashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicnesstashytoot is epic beyond epicness

You have to play Candy Bash (2,000 points) and Candy Bash 2 (30kc)

Maybe log in and out again, see if that helps.
tashytoot is offline Female
Old 10-28-2011, 05:18 PM   #4
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by suzee
suzee

Hi Suzee,
I was confused by this post, too. Dixiecup was saying that each game assignment does not need to be done in one game. Keep on reading.

For the first Halloween challenge you need to earn 2000 points in Candy Bash. Substitute games are not allowed. For my first account, it took me 15 games of Candy Bash to earn 2000 points. Can I tell I am no good at this game?

After you complete level 1, you will be given 3 new tasks to do. Level 2 does have an assignment to win 30 Kinzcash in Candy Bash 2. You can do this in several games. Your total kinzcash earned will be shown when you go to your pet's room and click on the spider web.

Level 3 does have a task of earning 2000 points in "Home Before Dark". You can do this in several games.

There are prizes for completing each of the three levels. Each level can be done in any order, but you can not do tasks for a future level and have it count to winning the challenge. You will need to do the level 2 "Candy Bash 2" challenge once you have graduated from level 1.

Good luck to you!

((Hugs))
Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 10-28-2011, 05:57 PM   #5
Diabetes Awareness
Webkinz :)

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: Creepy Spider Web Game Problem - HELP!!

AuntietoEW -
TY soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo VM! Now I understand. Looks like I'll be playing CandyBash for the rest of the night. I stink at that game but I'm so good with CandyBash2. Oh well, no one asked me which game to pick so again ty ty ty ty ty. Hopefully I'll get 2000 points.
suzee********************************************.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQb40trP7MlyH1P7az_Y-Dts3-2XNM49mMgiwIwuJ-I2yoyYh04qu_7fA[/IMG]
************************************.com/halloween_clipart_images/fun_halloween_cartoon_clipart_of_a_haunted_house_with_ghosts_or_spirits_rising_out_of_it_0515-0909-2115-3429_TN.jpg[/IMG]
suzee is offline Female
Old 10-28-2011, 06:58 PM   #6
Love Life!
Gift Guru

Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest
Gmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contestGmagator could win a popularity contest

It takes the totals from each game, you do not have to get it in one game!
Gmagator is offline Female
Closed