Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2011, 06:33 AM   #1
Webkinz :)
bern2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: crashing and scoring issues

when I go into the w-shop my adobe flash crashes. Here's the problem, my friend let me check her account on my computer and I had no problem getting into the w-shop on her account. (2X) Also, when I played jumbleberry fields on her account, the score was considerably higher than any score I've ever gotten on my account. what gives? I was so annoyed at these findings. I thought it was my computer but obviously it can't be.
bern2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2011, 07:22 AM   #2

JoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to allJoKinder is a name known to all

Default Re: crashing and scoring issues

View Post Originally Posted by bern2
when I go into the w-shop my adobe flash crashes. Here's the problem, my friend let me check her account on my computer and I had no problem getting into the w-shop on her account. (2X) Also, when I played jumbleberry fields on her account, the score was considerably higher than any score I've ever gotten on my account. what gives? I was so annoyed at these findings. I thought it was my computer but obviously it can't be.
probably different servers, I do not know how to check to see what server an account is on.
my accounts (15) have 3 that are on a lousy server. never get a good score on WW, Wow or any good prize on daily. This is unfair to anyone with just one account, and they do not know the difference until like you they check out another account.
Good luck to you, but I don't think there is much ganz will do.
JoKinder is offline Female
Old 11-27-2011, 04:09 PM   #3
bern2 is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for your reply, I got a new webkinz this weekend, maybe I'll open a new account. I can buy gifts from that account and mail them to my old account.
bern2 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2011, 04:17 PM   #4

Martina234 has a spectacular aura about

OH THATS IS NOT GOOD
Martina234 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2011, 05:53 PM   #5
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Is the W shop is crashing, it could be a dock issue.
If you have a lot of items in your dock, it my crash if you don't open your dock before going to the W shop .
I know my account tends to do that at about 500-800 items in my dock.

As for the Jumble berry field, that game can be tricky.

Here is a guide that should help you get a better score.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...allery-584723/

Best of luck to you

JasonAldeanMG
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 11-27-2011, 06:14 PM   #6
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Clean your cache and cookies. And contact Ganz tomorrow
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 11-27-2011, 07:21 PM   #7
kthxbai
worldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socksworldpeace rocks our collective socks

It could be your server, Maybe your friend haves a different server? is not try comparing them
worldpeace is offline Female
Closed