Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2012, 01:49 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

shadow_umbreon is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Crash When Logging In.

My Internet Explorer crashes when I try to log into WW. It stops responding, then reopens the tab. O.o

I'm running IE9, I believe. I'd really like to adopt my poor Winter Fawn from Christmas lol

Cache clearing doesn't fix it, either.
shadow_umbreon is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2012, 02:02 AM   #2
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Crash When Logging In.

Well, here are my ideas -
1) Outdated version of Adobe flash? Unlikely, but it could cause problems... just google "download adobe" if you want the latest version.
2) Internet Explorer = not the best browser. Perhaps try Chrome or Firefox? Both are also free downloads...
3) Is your wireless/internet connection decent? When I tried to log into Webkinz on a poorer quality WiFi server once, the thing TOTALLY crashed on me. I assumed too much data was coming through, but who knows....
As far as I can tell, good internet access + a good browser + flash = Webkinz. My guess is one of these has issues, but I can't be very helpful . Sorry. But I hope your problem eventually gets fixed.
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2012, 12:40 PM   #3
ill always love her

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

I agree with cocogirl211. Rarely does it ever crash for me. I use Mozilla Firefox and I have the Adobe Flash Player installed. Sometimes, crashes could be due to loading for too long or you haven't gotten the updated version of your browser or the Adobe Flash Player. Also, when I am using my own computer, these crashes are where it takes place. I am guessing it is because I have a wireless internet. Unlike my computer, I used my parent's and I only got one crash, and they do NOT have a wireless internet connection. Try experimenting by using different browers and/or getting the updated versions of the installments you downloaded for Webkinz.

I hope I helped!

Last edited by skullnbows17; 01-03-2012 at 12:43 PM..
skullnbows17 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2012, 01:00 PM   #4
owza! I'm on

chevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of lightchevboy is a glorious beacon of light

Try Firefox, Chrome and IE9 barely works with Webkinz.
Old 01-03-2012, 01:47 PM   #5
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

I recommend Firefox. It is also the only browser not having dock issues (stuff floating around everywhere! LOL).
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2012, 04:57 PM   #6
mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!mikeconner is the cats pajamas!

I just came on to see if others were having problems today. I logged on several of my accounts just fine this morning but now on 2 different computers I'm having terrible trouble. I tried using FF, IE, & Chrome. I cleared the cache on all browsers then ran the virus check, disk cleanup and defrag. I finally got to the Daily Kinzcare screen on one of my smaller accounts after waiting about 5 minutes with a green screen. Once it got past that it seemed to go a bit faster but its still much slower then normal and I'm on EVERY day so I have a good feel for what it normally does.
mikeconner is offline Male
Old 01-10-2012, 03:57 PM   #7
Aquapaw of LC

rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!rmsersly is not just visiting!

that's why i use mozilla firefox it never crashes
rmsersly is offline Female
Old 01-12-2012, 09:48 AM   #8
Laughs often

Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters
Naturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glittersNaturelover is all that glitters

I was having the same problem then I read something that helped me out a lot.
Go to Internet Exployer and then Webkins log in page then on the botton click Customer Services tab you will get another log in screen on the left side, log in from there and the crashing stops. Good luck it worked for me.
Naturelover is offline Female
Old 01-12-2012, 09:51 AM   #9

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by rmsersly
that's why i use mozilla firefox it never crashes
You are lucky. My FF crashed 4 times this morning while in the Curio Shop.
jemkinz is offline Female
Closed