Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2009, 04:04 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

catlady82467 will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: couple questions one WI the other WW related

I looked in the FAQ section, but couldn't find anything related to this problem. that I know of this just started today, when I try to log in to WI on the home page I don't get logged in but if I go to the forum section I am logged in. Discovered this this afternoon when trying to make sure I was logged in for a chance at the Griffin Carpet.

my Webkinz World question: how do you get Kinz Clothes?

Thank you for the help
catlady82467 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2009, 04:07 PM   #2
ebaday

Default Re: couple questions one WI the other WW related

Sorry, I don't really understand the question. It may not seem that you are logged in but your probably are. And Kinz clothes. Do you mean kinzstlye? You have to buy Webkinz Clothing at a retailor store.
Old 05-13-2009, 04:07 PM   #3
ill PM
Gift Guru

Ergoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talentErgoiam has lots of talent

Donation Award 

The clothes that you buy in the stores give you a code for a shopping bag that allows access. Sorry I can't help with your first question, because mine always opens on the front page and I am logged in... hopefully someone else can help.
Old 05-13-2009, 04:11 PM   #4
spongiebobbie
Gift Guru

CatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond reputeCatCaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Kinzstyle....buy clothes for your Webkinz at a participating retailer, get a code...check out WI GEV page 2 for list of available....here is link...section 11

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/.../index2.htmlor

Kinz Clothes Outfits...buy clothes for yourself...get a code....check of WI GEV page 3 for list of available...section 22

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...17/index3.html
Old 05-13-2009, 04:11 PM   #5
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

If you are on the home page - over on the right side there is a box that's header is and it should have your User Name with two options: Log out & My Account.

The Kinz Clothes are clothes that are sized to fit children and come with a code that let's you choose costumes when you place the T-shirt bag in your room. Check it out here.

This is different from KinzStyle clothes which fit your pets and can be purchased at retailers.

Have fun!
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 05-13-2009, 04:12 PM   #6
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

I don't really get your WI question,but I can help you with your WW question.
You can get Kinz Clothes (Kinz Style) By trading for them in the trading room,or buying one at the store and entering the code in the code shop. After that,you'll get a Kinz Style bag,after that,you can open the bag and buy a piece of clothing from the shop. But if your talking about W-shop clothes,you goo too the W-shop and click on 'Clothing' and buy it. Hope I helped!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 05-13-2009, 04:53 PM   #7
Gifted

GymnasticsGirl has disabled reputation

Do you mean virtual or in real life? For virtual kinzstyle clothing, put a KinzStyle bag (you can get these by buying webkinz clothes at a retailerand entering the codes in the code shop) in your room, and if you mean in real life, just drop by your nearest webkinz retailer, and pick up some KinzStyle clothes!

For the WI question, maybe there's just a glitch, but Justin will help with it in no time! Just continue logging in frmo the forum, and good luck in that contest!

If you mean "KinzClothes" for yourself, you can get them at WI's partner site, "Ameriwade", or browse retail shops. You will receive a code as well!
GymnasticsGirl is offline Female
Old 05-13-2009, 05:03 PM   #8
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

WI one- That happens to me on my phone. It stopped doing that after awhile. I think the system has to get use to you first.
WW- You can look at WI parters store or any online store.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2009, 07:00 PM   #9
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

As to your WI question, I have had that issue before. It's usually temporary. Most of the time if I log out and then log back in it'll work.
snugglebunny72 is offline Female
Closed