Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2010, 02:04 AM   #1
FZK
Webkinz :)

FZK is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Couple of Questions

Could not find answers anywhere but may have missed them...

I am in North America and until now I could not log in to Webkinz any more once the time was 1:45am-2:00am. The site would say "maintenance". Today I was logged in out of the Clubhouse at 1:49 and I then logged out. I had forgot to do something and logged back in at 1:59 hoping to get it done before being kicked off. Instead it is 2:46am and I can log in to Webkinz and have been able to access and do everything I normally could, including going to the clubhouse and the park(in past I always got kicked out of these places a few minutes before I gotted kicked off Webkinz altogether). When did this change? Is this just for the Halloween weekend or permanent?

I was also wondering when Walmart started selling LiL Kinz? They were priced $2 more than at Walgreens but should I look for more Webkinz/Ganz stuff at Walmart in near future? I saw that someone posted Webkiknz were being sold at BJ's Wholesale Club and I believe they are owned or affiliated with Walmart.

Webkinz Cards Series 4 is finished? There are 4 places in my area that usually carry Webkinz Trading Cards...Each place has been sold out for at least 2.5 weeks. I was informed by employees at each place that they had ordered cards but were not receiving any. 2 suggested that Ganz is no longer making the cards.

Anyone ever go backwards in levels at the academy? I was on level 7 in Intelligence and passed a class and next time I logged in I was on level 4! I thought this happened another time about a year ago but did not pay enough attention and thought it was my mistake at the time. I spoke with Ganz regarding this and was told they were unaware of this particular issue. They took screen shot of my academy page and asked me to contact them if it happend again. I was not getting recess either and did not know it even existed until coming to the Insider. That is fixed at least, but I don't know if that had something to do with the backwards movement in academy level or not.

Sorry for the long post. Not actually sure where to post these particular questions and any help with answers or Insider "etiquette" would be appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Last edited by FZK; 10-23-2010 at 02:36 PM.. Reason: Edited for clarification purposes
FZK is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by Ritzcracker
I can answer your first question: WW goes down for maintenance at 2:00 am Kinztime, and is down for 45 - 60 minutes. It used to be down for 3-4 hours, but they must have figured out a faster way to do it, so it's back up by 2:45 or 3:00 am again. Occasionally they are early or late starting maintenance, but usually its right around 2:00 am. The clubhouse and park will go down about 4-5 minutes before maintenance starts. It is possible that different servers go down at slightly different times, as you seemed to be down early, whereas I was still on at 2:10 am last night. I wouldn't assume anything is permanent, unless it happens the same way quite a few times in a row.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-23-2010, 09:15 AM   #2
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Re: Couple of Questions

I cannot answer your first question, for I'm unsure of what you're question is.

At my Walmart, they just started selling Webkinz two weeks ago. I don't think that Walmart is affliated with Webkinz.

I haven't heard anything about Ganz stopping making the trading cards, and I don't really think they will. There's many people who collect trading card items, and that can't be the end of their collections!

That has happened to me before! I was on level four of the KinzVille academy Strength with my pug, Mugsy. When I logged on, I was on level three. But, just a few weeks ago, I got bumped up a level. I'm guessing, to make up for that loss.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2010, 09:25 AM   #3
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

Our WM has sold WK for a couple of years including lil kinz. At ours the big WK are priced $9.95 and the lil are priced $4.95, not sure what prices are in other areas. I noticed ours got in a bunch of webkinz the other day and have a big display of them. Mine doesn't get in any really good ones though mostly older wk that have been out a long time.

As for the cards you can always buy them online and at places like Ebay where you can save a little money over store prices. There are several glitches with the academy and yes some get bumped back for no reason. Also some are listed as Freshman when they are Seniors etc.
Old 10-23-2010, 02:50 PM   #4

Ritzcracker hit the reputation jackpot!Ritzcracker hit the reputation jackpot!
Ritzcracker hit the reputation jackpot!Ritzcracker hit the reputation jackpot!Ritzcracker hit the reputation jackpot!Ritzcracker hit the reputation jackpot!

I can answer your first question: WW goes down for maintenance at 2:00 am Kinztime, and is down for 45 - 60 minutes. It used to be down for 3-4 hours, but they must have figured out a faster way to do it, so it's back up by 2:45 or 3:00 am again. Occasionally they are early or late starting maintenance, but usually its right around 2:00 am. The clubhouse and park will go down about 4-5 minutes before maintenance starts. It is possible that different servers go down at slightly different times, as you seemed to be down early, whereas I was still on at 2:10 am last night. I wouldn't assume anything is permanent, unless it happens the same way quite a few times in a row.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 10-23-2010, 03:40 PM   #5
FZK

FZK is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the replies. At least I am not crazy regarding the Academy levels going backwards! I meant to ask if the fourth series of cards is no longer being printed. Last I looked online I did not see Series 4 cards but did see previous series listed for sale. So Webkinz willl indeed be at Walmart. That maintenance time was exactly what I was referring to, I guess they have shortened the down time somehow and will watch it in the future.

Anyone with info about the Series 4 cards? Has Ganz ceased printing Series 4 cards?
FZK is offline Male
Old 10-23-2010, 05:14 PM   #6

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Webkinz goes down for maintenence at 2:00 am every morning, and is down for about an hour. Sorry, can't help with the other questions.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 10-23-2010, 06:33 PM   #7

HarajukuLover will become famous soon enough

I have had similar issues with being logged out in the early, early morning hours, however I have not had problems in a little while. Unfortunately, I do not know how long this is for. I would assume at least semipermanently though.
Closed