Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 02:25 AM   #1
jenncatt
Webkinz :)

jenncatt is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: coupla questions...

one, how do you change the title (i guess) of your user ID-- for example, some people are "gifted" or "gift guru", I am a "lil kinz" and i'm NOT, i'm a regular webkin....

and 2, is WW off line every night for 2 hours? I guess I don't need to ask that--I know the answer because it kicks me out every night. I guess I'm just hoping someone will say that's just this week or something. haha!

oh, also, i asked this on another thread, but no ones answering it: what's the point of being level 7 in Artes shop?

OH One last thing: in the forums here, how do i sort my view so that i see the newest replies first, not on the lat page.... is there a way?

hearts guys and thanks!
jenncatt is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2008, 02:36 AM   #2
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: coupla questions...

View Post Originally Posted by jenncatt
one, how do you change the title (i guess) of your user ID-- for example, some people are "gifted" or "gift guru", I am a "lil kinz" and i'm NOT, i'm a regular webkin....

and 2, is WW off line every night for 2 hours? I guess I don't need to ask that--I know the answer because it kicks me out every night. I guess I'm just hoping someone will say that's just this week or something. haha!

oh, also, i asked this on another thread, but no ones answering it: what's the point of being level 7 in Artes shop?

OH One last thing: in the forums here, how do i sort my view so that i see the newest replies first, not on the lat page.... is there a way?

hearts guys and thanks!
The titles you cannot go somewhere + change. After 10 (I think) posts lil kinz will become webkinz. After that you will remain a webkinz unless you apply for the gift training program (PM me if you would like me to find that thread for ya )

The WW off-line for 2 hours is maintenance ... It begins at a set time every night ... 2 AM KT. It lasts for 1 hour at a minimum, but can last a few hours. Occasionally they have BIG updates during different hours, but that doesn't happen as often.

Point of being level 7 in Arte's shop is to figure out when the rares (+ sales) will be ... he tells you the exact hour. Course you can find that info here, but on rare occasions the info on WI is incorrect or not updated immediately (and in a blue moon the time conversion is wacky). Also, if you have an Asian account, having Arte's info helps since that is not something that can be figured out ahead of time otherwise (like knowing when will be in American based on European, which is a few hours ahead of American, and repeats).

If you want to see the newest replies first (as I have mine set) ...

I will figure that out for ya in a sec ... probably under "options"

---------- sno4270 added 1 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

Okay, up top underneath the picnic blanket in the pic is "quick link".

Go there, then "edit options"

In there, find the heading "thread display options" ...

Under "thread display mode" click on "linear - newest first"

---------- sno4270 added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later ----------

Oh, I forgot I had it in my siggie ... for the gift training program, if you want to read about it, click on "GT App" in my signature + read the very first post.

Last edited by sno4270; 11-05-2008 at 02:36 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 02:47 AM   #3
jenncatt

oh ya, i have another question: kay, are christmas ornaments the same as figurines? and i hear people talking about display cases in WW--so there are virtual ones too right? how can i get those?

---------- jenncatt added 2 Minutes and 46 Seconds later ----------

YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR!
thankssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Last edited by jenncatt; 11-05-2008 at 02:47 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-05-2008, 02:49 AM   #4
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

oh ya, i have another question: kay, are christmas ornaments the same as figurines? and i hear people talking about display cases in WW--so there are virtual ones too right? how can i get those?
No the ornaments are something new. Christmas ornaments unlock a tree that you can place in your room + decorate w/ garlands, ornaments, and tree toppers (different ones are unlocked by different ornaments). There's a whole thread about it ... I'll post a link to it here in a sec.

Display cases are for the regular figurines; they are virtually show in your room as a wall decoration. You get one with your first figure code. Now, the figure codes also unlock a new game in the Charm Forest too.

---------- sno4270 added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...g-t410557.html

That's the link to the tree guide !

Last edited by sno4270; 11-05-2008 at 02:49 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-05-2008, 02:51 AM   #5
jenncatt

kay, i put more questions about fugurines and it's telling me i'm double posting. anyway, in case it deletes my other one: SNO YOU ARE A ROCKSTAR thanks!
and my question about figurines is: are christmas ornaments the same thing? and are there virtual figurines? how do i get them?

hearts.

---------- jenncatt added 1 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

OH! ok, got it. ya, i was wondering about it all because of the charm forest thing.... ABOUT charms: how do you get THOSE? cuz i asked the lady at the hallmark store about charms and she said they were recalled because if lead paint and I was like "ummm, i just want the codes, so can i still buy them" haha!

Last edited by jenncatt; 11-05-2008 at 02:51 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-05-2008, 02:54 AM   #6
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

OH! ok, got it. ya, i was wondering about it all because of the charm forest thing.... ABOUT charms: how do you get THOSE? cuz i asked the lady at the hallmark store about charms and she said they were recalled because if lead paint and I was like "ummm, i just want the codes, so can i still buy them" haha!
Well the charms you can get in the webkinz estore on Saturdays + I think Wednesdays too (as in right now). They only put out certain ones so you might have to wait if you're looking for a particular one. As you get more + more of them, you unlock goodies, and also more levels (course all that is in the instructions in WW).

You're welcome ! I'm an insomniac so I like being here when it's slower around here + posting answers + stuff
Old 11-05-2008, 05:16 AM   #7
petlover0416

gymnasticsgirl416 is an unknown quantity at this point

christmas ornaments will come out in a week or so instores where they sell webkinz and trading cards. you hav to bu y hem. and no they are not the same thing. supoosivley you can decorat ea tree with your ornaments and figurines are just for display and the code.
Closed