Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 02:33 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

chickt1622 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Couldnt Load Kinzchat Server List?

"Couldn't Load Kinzchat Server List"

I keep getting this message... so it's really annoying considering I wanna isit the clubhouse. It appears anytime I click on the little phone thing and anytime I visit the clubhouse. Does anyone know how to fix it?
chickt1622 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2009, 02:38 PM   #2

birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!birthdayman98 is headed for the top!

Default Re: Couldnt Load Kinzchat Server List?

Try restarting your browser. Hope I helped!!
birthdayman98 is offline Male
Old 05-28-2009, 03:19 PM   #3
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

You might try shutting down and restarting your computer and signing in again as well. If the problem persists, it's probably not your computer or browser but a problem with your account. Try calling a Ganz service rep then, if it persists and see if they can help.

Sorry this is happening to you.
Old 05-28-2009, 03:36 PM   #4
catbuster101
catbuster is a jewel in the roughcatbuster is a jewel in the rough

log out and log back in if that doesnt work go do something else before you try to turn it on and if THAT doesnt work restart you computer and if THAT doesnt work you should contact Ganz.
catbuster is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 07:32 PM   #5
Slytherin for this

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 

This happens to me all the time. Try pressing the F5 key to refresh it. If that doesn't work then exit and log in again. If THAT doesn't work try re-starting your computer.
Baby252 is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 11:12 PM   #6
unicornprincess72
Banned
UNICORNPRINCESS is on a distinguished road

hey it's not only you with that error - i'm noticing the last couple of nights that when it turns midnight (9pm my time) that it boots everyone from clubhouse and then when you try to turn on zone machine it comes up with that error - all servers full try again! i've reload webkinz and tried everything!! this is sorta annoying considering it's only 9pm my time and i want to hang out or trade with other friends?

does anyone know why this is happening and or when it will be fixed? thanks

Last edited by FIA; 05-29-2009 at 10:45 AM.. Reason: blue ink is reserved for staff
UNICORNPRINCESS is offline Female
Old 05-28-2009, 11:17 PM   #7
Splendiferous
Gifted

thimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of lightthimbleina is a glorious beacon of light

I have had that error tonight, too. I'm not sure why, but I left and came back to the clunhouse, and it said servers full. I don't know if this is a glitch, or it's true???
thimbleina is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 12:22 AM   #8
MicsKinz
Gift Guru

AddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud ofAddictedMom has much to be proud of

Donation Award 

Yes, count me in as one who frequently has this problem. I just try clearing my cookies/cache and then re-starting my WW login. And for some reason that clears up the problem. Something somewhere gets corrupted and so far that's the only way I can fix it.

Good luck!
AddictedMom is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 12:44 AM   #9
unicornprincess72
Banned
UNICORNPRINCESS is on a distinguished road

Thanks AddictedMOM for that info ! will try that if it happens again! Really cute alligator!! great title too!
UNICORNPRINCESS is offline Female
Old 05-29-2009, 01:22 AM   #10

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Usually I can get in without problem, but tonight I couldn't. I kept getting the message about servers being full, which I really doubt was the case. I was wondering if perhaps Ganz was trying to fix the Doug the Dog issue, since he's in the clubhouse.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed