Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2009, 01:26 PM   #1
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Could someone be so kind to help me with such a stupid question? xD

I got a new keyboard, and the worst thing ever. i cant take screenshots! You see my signature? you can see the white in the background that I based it on. I want to base it on the colour its on [WIs colour] Doed anyone know what it's called or what the code is? [like, for example, i know for a fact that white is called ffffff kinda thing] If you can REMOTELY understand what im talking about... xD
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2009, 01:32 PM   #2
Asacardimus
Gift Guru

Asacardimus is an unparalleled talent
Asacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talentAsacardimus is an unparalleled talent

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 3 
Default Re: Could someone be so kind to help me with such a stupid question? xD

Okay, first question do you have a paint or graphics programme at all? With those you can select background colours. Otherwise it gets tricky and you need to use codes (which I will admit I only know a few of). If on the other hand you have a graphics package or something like Capture Express there are things that can be done. Also, no matter what keyboard you have the ability to capture the screen is always there. You look for the Prt Sc key (usually upper right somewhere). If it is in some colour there may be another key called Fn in the same colour. In which case hold that down and then hit Prt Sc. If no other colours involved then experiment with Ctrl and Prt Sc together or Alt and Prt Sc together. Go into Paint and do a Ctrl and V together. One of these should work. That will give you some sample background colour to use as fill for your siggie. Not sure if I can suggest anything else as this is the extent of my knowledge on these things. Good luck.
Asacardimus is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 01:33 PM   #3
no
Webkinz :)

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

Lightbulb Re: Could someone be so kind to help me with such a stupid question? xD

I do know what your talking about, when you edit your profiles and you choose your colors! =]

When you do, go and see what color it is, and you should be able to figure out how do your signature.

OR

You could save the background and apply it to your signature. I hope this helps!

*Biscuit*
badena2 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 01:37 PM   #4
Adam Lambert is
Gifted

sizemore24 will become famous soon enough

When you edit your profile, if you scroll your mouse over the colors when you go to edit the colors, it should bring up a little rectangle that shows the "fffffffff" thing. Hope this helps

~Sizemore24
sizemore24 is offline Female
Old 01-17-2009, 01:49 PM   #5
Bill Kaulitz is
Gifted

-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold-Miss-Webkinz- is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by Asacardimus
Okay, first question do you have a paint or graphics programme at all? With those you can select background colours. Otherwise it gets tricky and you need to use codes (which I will admit I only know a few of). If on the other hand you have a graphics package or something like Capture Express there are things that can be done. Also, no matter what keyboard you have the ability to capture the screen is always there. You look for the Prt Sc key (usually upper right somewhere). If it is in some colour there may be another key called Fn in the same colour. In which case hold that down and then hit Prt Sc. If no other colours involved then experiment with Ctrl and Prt Sc together or Alt and Prt Sc together. Go into Paint and do a Ctrl and V together. One of these should work. That will give you some sample background colour to use as fill for your siggie. Not sure if I can suggest anything else as this is the extent of my knowledge on these things. Good luck.
Thank you Thank you THANK YOU!! I'll definitely try!

---------- -Miss-Webkinz- added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

IT WORKED IT WORKED!!!!!! Thank you guys ALL so much!

Last edited by -Miss-Webkinz-; 01-17-2009 at 01:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
-Miss-Webkinz- is offline Female
Closed