Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-03-2010, 04:18 AM   #1
I love my FAMILY
Webkinz :)

Cupcake Joy is sweet stuff
Cupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuff

Default Answered: Could someone please help me customize my profile?

Hi, I have tried to do my profile but I don't understand any of it. I need help please! I don't know much about computer's so if someone could tell me in really, really simple terms how to customize my profile, that would be so great. LOL. I am not kidding! It took me like 4 hours to post my first picture on a thread, I don't have another 4 hours to figure out how to set up my profile. Haha. Thank you so much in advance!
Best Answer - Posted by Dixiecup
Try following Electrabuzz's quote, here. This si the one that finally made sense to me. Also, if you look at the picture beneath it, it might help you to understand it better
View Post Originally Posted by Electrabuzz1
Good Morning Dizzyfish101,

This is how I add a custom background to my profile page:

Go to your "profile" page and open or create a PROFILE album. In order to use a pic as a profile background it must be uploaded to a PROFILE album. Double click on upload pictures. Click on browse and select the image you are planning to use as your profile background. Click upload pictures. When your picture comes up in a new window click "Save Changes".

This will bring up your album pictures and your new image should be there. Double click your new image. When it opens go to the text under Picture URL. Do a Control "A" (Select all) then Control "C" (Copy).

Go back to your User "profile" page. Double click "Customize Profile". In the very first section you will see background image. Do a Control "V" (Paste) to paste the code you have copied there. Select the Repeat function that works for your image. Click the save right underneath it. Go to the very bottom and click "Save Changes". Go back to your user profile and your new image should be there. You may have to play around with the repeat to make it work best for you.

Have fun - I had to experiment at first to find something that I liked that worked well.
Click the image to open in full size.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-03-2010, 04:27 AM   #2

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Default Re: Could someone please help me customize my profile?

I'd advise you to check out this guide:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ctures-338594/
Hope it helps!
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 05:47 AM   #3
I love my FAMILY

Cupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuffCupcake Joy is sweet stuff

Thank you so much for directing me there! I tried to look for a thread on it, but didn't find any. I will definitely try it out.

Okay, I tried it out, whew! I don't know how to put a picture on it, but I did make it very colorful! LOL. I tried to paste a picture that I had already, but it wouldn't let me for some reason. Where can I get background pictures for the profile?

Last edited by Cupcake Joy; 01-03-2010 at 05:47 AM..
Old 01-03-2010, 07:34 AM   #4
Gifted

labsrock has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by cutiebug343
I'd advise you to check out this guide:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ctures-338594/
Hope it helps!
I found that guide diffucult to understand, i am bored so i'll explain again LOL xD

first of course you go to your profile, you need to make sure what ever the background you want is in your files, then go to create a new album, YOU NEED TO MARK IT AS PROFILE then upload the image you want to be your background into it, then go to your profile and click edit profile. then a pic of a pic of a mountain should appear by the selection profile background click on the mountain pic and it will show you the pics in your profile album, then select the one you want.

hope this helped!
labsrock is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 07:46 AM   #5
I love my FAMILY

View Post Originally Posted by labsrock
I found that guide diffucult to understand, i am bored so i'll explain again LOL xD

first of course you go to your profile, you need to make sure what ever the background you want is in your files, then go to create a new album, YOU NEED TO MARK IT AS PROFILE then upload the image you want to be your background into it, then go to your profile and click edit profile. then a pic of a pic of a mountain should appear by the selection profile background click on the mountain pic and it will show you the pics in your profile album, then select the one you want.

hope this helped!
Well, I am glad you're bored labsrock! LOL. Thank you for taking the time to explain it to me. I will try again... wish me luck.
Old 01-03-2010, 08:19 AM   #6

feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity
feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity

Is anyone having trouble loading WW? It won't load on any of my computers. I have three.
feona is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 08:22 AM   #7
I love my FAMILY

View Post Originally Posted by feona
Is anyone having trouble loading WW? It won't load on any of my computers. I have three.
I just tried, and I got in. Maybe the trouble is with your internet provider?
Old 01-03-2010, 08:23 AM   #8
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

Try following Electrabuzz's quote, here. This si the one that finally made sense to me. Also, if you look at the picture beneath it, it might help you to understand it better
View Post Originally Posted by Electrabuzz1
Good Morning Dizzyfish101,

This is how I add a custom background to my profile page:

Go to your "profile" page and open or create a PROFILE album. In order to use a pic as a profile background it must be uploaded to a PROFILE album. Double click on upload pictures. Click on browse and select the image you are planning to use as your profile background. Click upload pictures. When your picture comes up in a new window click "Save Changes".

This will bring up your album pictures and your new image should be there. Double click your new image. When it opens go to the text under Picture URL. Do a Control "A" (Select all) then Control "C" (Copy).

Go back to your User "profile" page. Double click "Customize Profile". In the very first section you will see background image. Do a Control "V" (Paste) to paste the code you have copied there. Select the Repeat function that works for your image. Click the save right underneath it. Go to the very bottom and click "Save Changes". Go back to your user profile and your new image should be there. You may have to play around with the repeat to make it work best for you.

Have fun - I had to experiment at first to find something that I liked that worked well.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 01-03-2010, 03:06 PM   #9
I love my FAMILY

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup

Thank you Dixie! I tried it out and after I clicked "save", a message came up saying "following error occured: main has invalid properties: Background image". I tried using a cupcake picture as well as one my littlest daughter drew on paint, but I keep getting that message. Do you know why? Thanks for your time!
Old 01-03-2010, 03:09 PM   #10
Skelanimals

splish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clownsplish-splash is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

i cant get it either, i dont see the mountian picture icon at all
splish-splash is offline Male
Closed