Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 07:46 PM   #1
KAP822
Webkinz :)

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

Default Answered: Could someone please explain SIGNATURE FURNITURE TO ME?

Hi,
Okay...so you buy a Signature pet, which I haven't yet, and you get a special pet item. OK, how do they get all of that great Signature furniture?
Do they get a special section on Ganz to buy it?
Does it just appear with their pet items?
I was just trading with the panda who has the most amazing firniture ever.
Call me dumb, but....what am I missing!

THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!!!
Softball Mom is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by ConchyJane
Hi, the signature pets get their PSI, a wish token and their exclusive is from the signature line, not the regular line like all the other pets get. If you check the WI Info Centre above, you can see the list of items under the GEV or the pictures of them. Hope that helps. CJ

Here is the link to the pictures...scroll down to signature line..
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-items-107330/
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2009, 07:48 PM   #2
Your grandma is a
Gift Guru

gripperluverxxoo has disabled reputation

Default Re: Could someone please explain SIGNATURE FURNITURE TO ME?

Well, i think this is how it goes...i'm not sure
The signature pet gets the regular PSI, but it could also be deluxe membership item too...
Old 06-04-2009, 07:53 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Oh, the Signature Pets work like this.

You buy the pet and adopt it.
You get the pet, the PSI and I believe you get another box with the signature furniture. It's in addition to the PSI and you can only get the box with signature furniture inside by adopting a signature pet.

(BTW - There is no estore involved in the process. )
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2009, 07:54 PM   #4
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Hi, the signature pets get their PSI, a wish token and their exclusive is from the signature line, not the regular line like all the other pets get. If you check the WI Info Centre above, you can see the list of items under the GEV or the pictures of them. Hope that helps. CJ

Here is the link to the pictures...scroll down to signature line..
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-items-107330/

Last edited by ConchyJane; 06-04-2009 at 07:57 PM.. Reason: adding info
Old 06-04-2009, 07:58 PM   #5
KAP822

Softball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonderSoftball Mom wows us all with wonder

Do the Signature pets get all that furniture, bed, window, car, dresser, chair, etc., in one box??????????????????????????????????
Old 06-04-2009, 08:11 PM   #6
Gift Guru

elefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond reputeelefancy has a reputation beyond repute

View Post Originally Posted by Softball Mom
Do the Signature pets get all that furniture, bed, window, car, dresser, chair, etc., in one box??????????????????????????????????
no you get one signature exclusive item for each signature pet you adopt
elefancy is offline Female
Old 06-04-2009, 08:31 PM   #7
I'm a Littlestripe

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

You only get one piece of furniture from the Signature theme, for every Signature pet you adopt. You also get a Wish Token, and its PSI. I hope I helped!!
lilpleak is offline Female
Old 06-05-2009, 06:20 AM   #8
KAP822

Thank You to Everyone for your answers. Yes, it does help.
Closed