Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2009, 07:04 PM   #1
Proud To Be A
Webkinz :)

meggiemooz is a glorious beacon of lightmeggiemooz is a glorious beacon of lightmeggiemooz is a glorious beacon of light

Smile Unanswered: Could Somebody Kindly Direct Me? :)

Hi everyone! Okay, so here's my story.
I REALLY want to join the GE!! I was wondering 2 things:
1. Where do you join?
2. Am I qualified enough? Like, I know I have the qualifications to apply, but do you think they'll let me in?
-I have never said ANYTHING rude in a post
-I have never asked anyone to give me anything
-I'm really nice
-I have well over 50 posts
-I've been here more than 2 weeks
-lots of people are my friends!

Will I be accepted? Any answers or input is well-appreciated! Also, if you are Gifted, what did you do before you applied?
Thanks WI, you rock!
meggiemooz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2009, 07:07 PM   #2
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: Could Somebody Kindly Direct Me? :)

Here is the link (:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...mation-219641/
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Old 04-18-2009, 07:08 PM   #3
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

You have to have 50 GOOD posts. That really help members, and support the community (:

Also, once you are accepted, numerous things happen. But, you just have to wait and find out for yourself
Old 04-18-2009, 07:25 PM   #4
Proud To Be A

meggiemooz is a glorious beacon of lightmeggiemooz is a glorious beacon of lightmeggiemooz is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you so much guys! You rock! But can anyone tell me, by my description in post 1, if YOU think I'm qualified enough to apply? Thanks a ton!
Old 04-18-2009, 07:30 PM   #5

cookiecrumbs101 has disabled reputation

Well, most of that stuff doesn't matter.
All you have to do is be relatively nice and have 50 non-fluff posts.
That means helping someone out.
And you have to be here for more than 2 weeks.

It might take a few weeks to be accepted, if they will accept you.
But don't do the form more than once.

(:
cookiecrumbs101 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 08:00 PM   #6
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

Click 'Become a Gift trainee' in my signature for the thread in which you apply.
In order to be accepted in the gift exchange, you have to have been a member of Webkinz Insider for a minimum of 2 weeks, have 50 helpful posts, and be an active member of the community. If you log on once every other week and run directly to the Role Play section all day, then the Gift Exchange isn't for you. Having a gift thread takes a lot of responsibility and you have to consistantly be logging in every day or every other day to check on your pending trades.
I can't really give you a yes or no on whether or not you're qualified. With the basic rules, like 50 posts, then I would say yes. But whether or not your posts are helpful, and if you're an active member depends on whomever is deciding whether or not to accept you.
Just apply when you feel ready. If you're not accpeted, it's not a big deal. Continue to log in consistantly and help other members. Apply again in about another week or so.

Hope this helped you out
Livi.
Livi is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 08:08 PM   #7
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

View Post Originally Posted by meggiemooz
Thank you so much guys! You rock! But can anyone tell me, by my description in post 1, if YOU think I'm qualified enough to apply? Thanks a ton!
It depends on what kind of posts you made.
pounder is offline Male
Old 04-18-2009, 08:09 PM   #8
me is bored xD
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by meggiemooz
I have seen some of your posts in other sections of the fourm, and I should tell you that they are very well written and constructed (: I believe that you will be accepted (:
Old 04-18-2009, 08:27 PM   #9

i_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talenti_like_pie has lots of talent

you might also want to read gingerly's guide to making good posts. it explains what non fluff posts are and what sections ount towards your 50 non fluff posts. here's a link-
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...gifted-327735/
i_like_pie is offline Female
Old 04-18-2009, 09:23 PM   #10
Proud To Be A

Thank you everybody! You have helped me so much! Because of you, I have applied to the GE! I really hope I get in, keep your fingers crossed!
Closed

Tags
accept, gift exchange, help needed, pounder, qualified, winsider