Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2008, 06:47 AM   #1
madaprl
Webkinz :)

madaprl is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Unanswered: Could Not Connect

Ever since the clubhouse changed I cant connect to kinzchat or even the tournament areana. When I think I actually got connected it kicks me off. I really miss this part of WW. Would anyone have a suggestion for me or is it also happening to others as well?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-12-2008, 08:50 AM   #2
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Default Re: Could Not Connect

It has been very difficult for a lot of people to get on. However they added more zones, so I believe there are now 5! For, me I just click "Power" on my phone until it comes on!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 05-12-2008, 11:36 AM   #3
Gift Guru

1girln3boys has a spectacular aura about1girln3boys has a spectacular aura about

I was finally able to play a game in the TA. What I did was turn on my phone and change the zone till it finally worked. Hope you find something that works.
1girln3boys is offline Female
Old 05-12-2008, 11:43 AM   #4
Gifted

pblavelle has a spectacular aura aboutpblavelle has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by madaprl
Ever since the clubhouse changed I cant connect to kinzchat or even the tournament areana. When I think I actually got connected it kicks me off. I really miss this part of WW. Would anyone have a suggestion for me or is it also happening to others as well?

This problem has b een ONGOING for well over a month now and it is so very frustrating. Instead of Ganz continually trying to add new things that don't work, they REALLY need to fix this problem! It started whenever they implemented that stadium and you couldn't get on at all when there was an event at the stadium. For whatever reasons. they chose to leave this alone, or so it seems anyway, since there are still problems with it......What I don't understand nor like is that Ganz doesn't even give us updates as to the problems they are aware of and working on. But, either way, I think it is unacceptable for it to take this long to fix a problem. I know glitches occur, and I am patient for all of them, somehow, this one has really struck a nerve! LOL
Closed