Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-08-2010, 11:17 PM   #11
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: COULD ESTORE BUYERS help me with this problem?

I have not taken the time to read all the responses so if I say something that was said earlier sorry. I am only sharing what it is that I do...and if its the same as another person...that would not be surprising as ww collectors often think alike.

For me this is a simple issue in that I feel having a picture of the item with the name of the item is better than just the names of items. In addition, making a note of where in my WW home that item is located or what pet is wearing the said estore outfit is also helpful.

This takes a lot of time but when you are purchasing this many items, you really need a screen shot of each item, with the name, the date you bought it and the place you have it on your account..if its an outfit much the same...the picture of the outfit, the pet you have it on and what tab in your dress section it is located in.

How ever you wish to do this is up to you..I highly recommend visuals. This way you can refer to the visual item and compare the names. If you see they have the same name but are clearly different..then you will know you need that item.

Also you can guarantee that the amount of items available through the estore will rise and rise and rise and rise. It will get bigger and bigger and bigger...and more and more and more difficult to keep up with. You may need to divide the estore up in your program to include: outfits, themes, etc...because the only way you can get everything is to look under all those categories. As long as people continue to spend their money there....it will be a huge money maker and Ganz will spend a lot of time adding to it.

Last edited by Tula; 11-08-2010 at 11:21 PM..
Tula is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-09-2010, 01:46 AM   #12
i wish i was a
Webkinz :)

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

hey thanks everyone for the different ideas................. i am wanting to keep it very simple to document what i already have, and the notepad idea seems best for me............ i dont want to put in a lot of time or effort , id rather spend the time in my ww accts, and after playing with notepad a bit last night it worked good and i can enter my stuff in it, and mysticvon will answer any questions i might have about it, i have not been one for charts or anything, so i woiund never keep up with that as good as those ideas are...................

tula your system is amazing, i wish i could do such attention to detail with charts like you have done and i agree having a visual is the very best............... but i know mysticvons system seems great too.................every item from the estore....... wow!!!!!!!

i think what this trhead has helped me see is that if i want to get many items from the estore it will take more effort then i want to give it, being the situation is as it is with ganz............ it couldlbe made much easier for the customer but it will not happen, and as tula said there will only be more and more and more items..................... i really enjoy the items but i cant keep up with it............ i think i may just have to go cold turkey with it............... i will have to see. this last thing was the last straw for me as far as giving them the benefit of the doubt........ putting something over as new when it wasnt, and then beign able to use word useage as an 'out' for the deception just wont fly with me ------------------- the coming soon area was always for new items but now if they change that then im done with so many purchases, perhaps i will jsut buy the new pets then.................... too bad, i do enjoy so much of the items but its too expensive............ if they change the way the do business with it all, and the layout then maybe i will start buying more but i cant put this much effort and time into giving them the priviledge of getting more of my money

thank you for your input........... anyone else having any input id love to hear it too..............

thank you all so much.
BASMAT is offline Female
Old 11-09-2010, 09:17 AM   #13

JawaAtLarge has a spectacular aura about

Well, some things are marked new because they have come around again. For instance this Halloween month they may have said something was new (meaning this was the first time this year that Halloween item was offered) but it may have premiered last year. It was just the first time THIS year it was offered.
JawaAtLarge is offline Female
Old 11-09-2010, 09:35 AM   #14
illiam has a bunny

Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art
Bindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of artBindidog is a work of art

Sometimes they are in the "Deluxe Advantage Exclusive" section, but not always. You definetly have to glean from everywhere....Sorry I can't give more help than that!
Bindidog is offline Female
Old 11-15-2010, 02:22 AM   #15
i wish i was a

BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!BASMAT is not just visiting!

bindi dog thank you, ,, now i know to basically look at the 'weekend ' section and the 'delux advantage' section......................

i am also checking out the useage of the wwetore.................. because it looks to me like it is easier to find items there than in the estore.............................. like lets say i want a theme, i can find all the pieces all the time in the wwestore i think................ i used it with 2 bucks worth of stuff the other day and it worked fine, so i will check that out with the one theme i want............ but only when im sure i want something and what acct to put it on.................
BASMAT is offline Female
Closed