Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-21-2011, 05:13 AM   #1
Jesus is aware
Webkinz :)

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

Default Unanswered: Contests Aren't Being Held As Posted

So I finally made it a point to be here for a contest at the stadium that was supposed to start 13 minutes ago and it never did and never had the sign up period for the 30 minutes prior either.....now I'm wondering about the rest of the schedule for today.
RMMimii is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-21-2011, 12:00 PM   #2
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: Contests Aren't Being Held As Posted

View Post Originally Posted by RMMimii
So I finally made it a point to be here for a contest at the stadium that was supposed to start 13 minutes ago and it never did and never had the sign up period for the 30 minutes prior either.....now I'm wondering about the rest of the schedule for today.
I wasn't up earlier, but you posted this right after 6am EST. The first stadium competition wasn't until 9am EST. It is possible that your time on the stadium schedule is off (most likely because of the time your computer clock is set -- a glitch). Try adding 3 hours to your schedule and entering then. The competitions are randomly scheduled; but the scheduled times are 6 of the following times during the day (in EST, i.e. American Kinztime): 9am, 10:30am, 12pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9:30pm.

You can compare the times listed on your schedule to the times listed for today's schedule:

(American Kinztime):
9am Deluxe Cooking
10:30am Amateur running
3pm open beauty
4pm open cooking
6pm deluxe running
8pm pro beauty

Good luck in the competitions!
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Old 07-21-2011, 12:05 PM   #3
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Yes like what snowcrystal said
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Old 07-21-2011, 02:23 PM   #4
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

OK.....Thank you.....I don't know how to put the appropriate confused smilies in here as I'm tech challenged but.....what I don't understand is that I was on an American server and so my kinztime said 6am and the schedule said it was going to start at 6am ......same for all the other contests. If I'm on an American server with the right time (I wouldn't expect it for another time zone) wouldn't I be correct to expect the schedule info to be right??? I'm really confused about when to show up and though I don't expect to win I want to build up my stats.....I'm going to cry....Please help/explain.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 07-22-2011, 11:55 AM   #5
Wacky Holidays!

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by RMMimii
OK.....Thank you.....I don't know how to put the appropriate confused smilies in here as I'm tech challenged but.....what I don't understand is that I was on an American server and so my kinztime said 6am and the schedule said it was going to start at 6am ......same for all the other contests. If I'm on an American server with the right time (I wouldn't expect it for another time zone) wouldn't I be correct to expect the schedule info to be right??? I'm really confused about when to show up and though I don't expect to win I want to build up my stats.....I'm going to cry....Please help/explain.
My guess is that there is a glitch that is reading your clock time set on your computer; so when it is 9am EST, it is actually 6am where you live (west coast, probably?). You should call Customer Service (1-866-webkinz) and report this problem. If your computer clock is reset to EST (and adjusted for daylight savings time) and then you log into Webkinz, then your stadium schedule would be correct--according to kinztime/EST (I am not sure if you would have to reboot your computer and clear your cache/cookies for this to work). If I am correct about your time being 3 hours sooner than kinztime, then the times on your schedule are actually in your time zone (not kinztime--like the schedule states). If the schedule says 6am, then that is 6am your time (which would be 9am American Kinztime). I don't know what time zone you live in, so if your time is not 3 hours ahead of kinztime, then Ganz/Webkinz has a bigger glitch that is probably confusing a lot of people.

I hope I didn't make this more confusing.

Last edited by SnowCrystal; 07-22-2011 at 11:58 AM..
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Closed